Ch 42 Fortune City Vacation

Hello hello faithful readers. Sorry this took so long enjoy,

    Spike lead the group down the Silver Strip with Snowflake by his side. They had been there for two days already as Spike made sure the city was safe in the meantime. Everyone kept a close eye on him to make sure he was ok mentally, constantly asking if he was ok and talking to him whenever they stopped to eat.

Elizabeth brought Spike's medicine and made sure he took it twice a day to avoid him getting anymore sick. He did constant sweeps of the city at night when everyone was asleep so he could let them explore on their own.

Elizabeth and Applejack were armed with Spikes rifle and pistol. Apple Bloom, Sweetie belle, and Scootaloo were in the middle of them for protection as they did a sweep of the city. Apart from a few rogue undead, the city was safe for everyone to roam around and explore.

    "Looks like the city is safe, let's get you all some maps and i'll let you go free." Spike said stretching his arms over his head.

    "You're gonna let us explore the city by ourselves?! Twilight asked.

    "Why not, the city is safe and i'm pretty sure you all wanna go do your own thing. We've been hanging out so much I think everyone wants some personal time to unwind." he said.

    "What's to do in a place like this?" Rainbow asked.

    "Several things my rainbow haired girl" Discord said ruffling her hair, only for her to slap his hand away.   "You can gamble at any of the slot or video poker machines scattered around the city."

    "Gambling huh?" Chryssi asked intrigued.

"Of course, there's also the food court loaded with different meals and sweets just waiting to be eaten." Discord continued.

"Sweet?! Like Gumdrops, Cookies, Cakes, and Pies??" Pinkie asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Along with all types of toys and noisemakers." He said luring her in. "There' several book shops in the Royal Flush Plaza and the Palisades mall.

"Use the park as your own personal race track using the motorbike in the trailer over there, I'm sure mr.Green won't mind.."Spike added pointing at the yellow trailer sitting by the Yucatan casino entrance/

"Books? Of all kinds?" Twilight asked perking up.

"I call it the bike!" Rainbow shouted grinning.

"Take a walk through the mall and pick out any expensive clothes made by top designers from around the world, head to the Slot Ranch casino and see if you can ride your way to a cash prize with the mechanical bull, or simply go see a movie at the Paradise Platinum Screen theater down the road" Discord said pointing behind them.

Spike saw that the group was itching to go explore as he chuckled to himself.

"Alright everyone go ahead, Keep your phones handy and call up if you need anything ok?

    "GOT IT!" Everyone said in sync.

"Just one rule; Stay away from the arena, that's where I trapped the zombies I could get in there. The only reason I keep them around is to use them for target practice." Spike explained.