First Catch

The two of them bravely enter the forest and as they dwell deeper and deeper into the a few Pokemon start appearing.Ultimately, a Weedle comes out of a tree crawling.Mayu saw this Weedle as a potential powerhouse on her team.And so, she chooses Squirtle and enters into a battle with it.All that's left, is for her to get her first catch.

Mayu took a deep breath as she approached the wild Weedle that she had spotted in the nearby grass. She had been hoping to add a Bug-type Pokemon to her team, and the Weedle seemed like the perfect candidate.

"Alright, Squirtle," Mayu said, turning to her loyal partner. "This is your chance to show off your battling skills. Let's capture this Weedle!"

Squirtle nodded, eager for the battle ahead. Mayu pulled out her Pokedex to check the Weedle's stats, and then turned back to Squirtle.

"Okay, Squirtle, we need to be careful with this one. It's a Bug/Poison type, so we need to watch out for its Poison Sting attack."

Squirtle nodded again, looking determined as ever. Mayu took a deep breath and called out, "Alright, let's do this! Squirtle, use Bubble!"

Squirtle quickly obeyed, shooting a stream of bubbles towards the Weedle. The Weedle retaliated with a Poison Sting, but Squirtle managed to dodge just in time.

Mayu smiled, feeling confident in her Pokemon's abilities. "Nice dodge, Squirtle! Keep it up! Now, use Tackle!"

Squirtle charged towards the Weedle, slamming into it with full force. The Weedle took the hit, but it was clearly weakened.

"Alright, now's our chance," Mayu said, pulling out a Pokeball. "Let's catch this Weedle!"

She tossed the Pokeball towards the Weedle, and it connected with a satisfying click. Mayu held her breath as the ball shook back and forth, waiting to see if she had captured her new Pokemon.

After a few tense moments, the Pokeball stopped shaking, and Mayu let out a whoop of joy. "Yes! We did it! We caught a Weedle!"

Squirtle let out a happy cry, and Mayu scooped him up into her arms, feeling proud of her partner's hard work. She couldn't wait to see what adventures lay ahead for her and her new Bug-type companion.
She calls her new teammate out and gives it a good hug.

As the two of them progress deeper and deeper into the forest, hisses and cries get louder and louder.Light is barely seen as it's almost night.Mayu decided that they should set up a camp there and rest for the night.Raiden said that they should rather look for a rest stop area.The two of them continued walking and they heard what sounded like a man asking for help.Mayu and Raiden run towards to find out that a man is being attacked by a swarm of Beedrills.

As Mayu and Raiden witness the man being attacked by the swarm of Beedrills, they quickly realize that they need to intervene to help him. Mayu, with her Squirtle and Weedle, and Raiden, with his Charmander, exchange determined looks and spring into action.

Mayu commands her Squirtle to use Water Gun, aiming to disorient and weaken the Beedrills. Squirtle unleashes a powerful stream of water, hitting several Beedrills and causing them to scatter momentarily. Meanwhile, Raiden instructs his Charmander to use Ember, launching small fireballs at the approaching Beedrills, trying to keep them at bay.

Although their Pokémon put up a good fight, the swarm of Beedrills is relentless. Realizing they need a more coordinated strategy, Mayu suggests a combination attack. She commands her Weedle to use String Shot to create a sticky barrier around the Beedrills, slowing their movements and limiting their ability to attack. Taking advantage of the immobilized Beedrills, Raiden orders his Charmander to use Ember, engulfing the trapped Pokémon in flames.

With their combined efforts, the swarm of Beedrills starts to thin out. However, a few Beedrills manage to break free from the string barrier and launch an intense assault on Mayu and Raiden's Pokémon. They receive some hits, but their determination remains strong.

Mayu quickly assesses the situation and commands Squirtle to use Withdraw, protecting itself by retracting into its shell, bolstering its defense. Simultaneously, Raiden instructs Charmander to use Smokescreen, creating a dense cloud of smoke that disorients the Beedrills and obstructs their vision.

In the midst of the chaos, Mayu's Weedle evolves into Kakuna, gaining a more powerful defensive shell. Kakuna uses Harden, further fortifying itself against the Beedrills' attacks.

As the Beedrills struggle to navigate through the smoke and deal with the strengthened defenses of Mayu and Raiden's Pokémon, Mayu seizes the opportunity to take a more proactive approach. She commands Kakuna to use Poison Sting, shooting venomous spikes towards the remaining Beedrills.

Meanwhile, Raiden encourages Charmander to dig deep and muster its strength for one final attack. Charmander responds with a powerful Fire Spin, creating a swirling vortex of flames that engulfs the remaining Beedrills, leaving them weakened and disoriented.

With their combined efforts, Mayu and Raiden successfully defeat the swarm of Beedrills and rescue the man who was being attacked. They catch their breath, exchanging smiles of triumph and relief.

Recognizing the value of teamwork and their own growth as trainers, Mayu and Raiden thank their Pokémon for their bravery and dedication. They continue their journey through Viridian Forest, now more confident and ready to face future challenges together.

Unfortunately they reach the gate leading back to Route 2."Seriously we are back where we started.Ugh!",said an angry Mayu.Raiden decided to set up a camp and they spent that night reminiscing of they were able to beat those Beedrills.

"Don't you think it's weird that ever since we've come across each other, things have been all over the place?",Mayu asks him.

"Tell me about it.First we get attacked by grunts and then a party is bombed and now...",sighed Raiden.

"At first, I was skeptical of working as a team but after seeing the way we battled today, I am no longer afraid of working in a team.",said Mayu.The two of them get a good night's sleep and after two days of walking through the forest, they finally reached Pewter City.