Regice Invasion

Steven quickly assessed the situation, his eyes scanning the rubble that pinned Riyu's leg. The weight of the boulder was immense, and any attempt to move it without caution could result in further injury. He knelt beside her, his face etched with concern.

"We need to stabilize your leg first," he said calmly, trying to keep his voice steady despite the urgency of the situation. "I'm going to bandage it to prevent any further damage."

Riyu nodded, gritting her teeth against the pain as Steven carefully wrapped a bandage around her injured leg. With each movement, he was mindful of her comfort, ensuring that the makeshift bandage was secure but not too tight.

Once he had finished, Steven took a moment to assess their surroundings. The cave was dark and eerily silent, save for the occasional sound of shifting rubble. He knew that time was of the essence, and they needed to find a way out as quickly as possible.

"I'm going to try to clear some of this debris," Steven said, his voice filled with determination. "But we need to be careful. If there's another earthquake, it could be dangerous."

Riyu nodded, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Steven," she said softly. "I know we'll find a way out of this."

With renewed determination, Steven began to carefully move the smaller rocks and debris, doing his best to create a path to safety. As he worked, she couldn't help but wonder what had caused the sudden tremor and if Raiden and Mayu were safe.

But for now, his focus was on Riyu and ensuring that they both made it out of Granite Cave alive.

The sun was blotted out by a massive shadow as the ground quaked beneath their feet. People fled in panic, their cries filling the air as the legendary Pokémon, Regice, unleashed its fury upon the unsuspecting town. Buildings crumbled, and the once bustling streets were reduced to chaos.

Mayu's eyes widened in disbelief as she took in the apocalyptic scene before her. "This can't be happening," she muttered, her voice tinged with disbelief and fear.

Beside her, Raiden clenched his fists, his face pale with shock. "We need to do something," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Without hesitation, they both sent out their Pokémon, their eyes locked onto Regice as it loomed menacingly before them. But as their Pokémon launched their attacks, they quickly realized the futility of their efforts. Regice's defenses were formidable, and their attacks seemed to have little to no effect.

"We need more power," Raiden said, his voice strained as he recalled his Pokémon, their energy depleted from the relentless assault.

Mayu nodded, her eyes never leaving Regice. "We can't give up," she said, her voice filled with resolve. "We have to find a way to stop it."

Just then, a familiar voice echoed through the chaos. "Need a hand?" Brawly, the fighting-type Gym Leader, stood before them, his Meditite and Hariyama poised for battle.

Mayu's eyes widened in relief. "Brawly, thank goodness you're here!"

Brawly nodded, his expression serious. "Let's take this thing down," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Together, they launched a coordinated attack, their Pokémon unleashing a barrage of powerful moves. But despite their combined efforts, Regice remained unfazed, its icy aura growing stronger with each passing moment.

"We need a plan," Raiden said, his voice tinged with desperation. "Our attacks aren't working."

Brawly nodded, his brow furrowed in thought. "We need to find its weakness," he said, his voice filled with urgency.