Cerulean's Deadly Experience

After arriving in Cerulean,both Mayu and Raiden are preparing for their battle against Misty.As they head out to the gym, the guard informs them that Misty is not available as she is on a date.Until she comes back, the gym battle cannot happen.

Mayu and Raiden looked at each other in disappointment when they heard the news that Misty, the person they were hoping to battle, was on a date. They had been looking forward to the challenge, eager to test their skills against a formidable opponent. But it seemed like their plans would have to be put on hold.

After a moment of silence,Mayu spoke up with a mischievous grin. "Well, if we can't battle Misty, maybe we can find someone else to battle! I bet there are other strong trainers around here."

Raiden nodded enthusiastically, his competitive spirit reignited. "You're right! Let's explore the area and see if we can find any trainers who are up for a battle."

The two kids set off on their quest, determined to find a worthy opponent. They wandered around the town, checking out local hotspots like the Pokémon Center and the nearby park. As they asked around, they discovered that Misty hangs out near the Nugget Bridge.A location where five Trainers will challenge the trainers one by one. Upon defeating every Trainer on the bridge, they will be rewarded with a Nugget.

Hearing this they chase towards the bridge.The battles were intense and filled with thrilling moments.Mayu and Raiden gave their all, relying on their training and strategies to outmaneuver their opponents. They displayed their skills, gaining respect from fellow trainers.At the end was the last person who should give them the Nugget.However that person was a disguised Team Rocket Grunt.As they defeat him,they realise that he is the same person from Mt.Moon who straight up blasts the bridge.

As the explosion rocks Nugget Bridge, Mayu and Raiden find themselves caught in the chaos. Just as they struggle to regain their footing, Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader, arrives at the scene. With her quick reflexes and water-based Pokémon, Misty manages to shield Mayu and Raiden from the worst of the blast, ensuring their safety.

Once the initial shock subsides, Misty quickly assesses the situation and realizes that several trainers are still in danger on Nugget Bridge. Turning to Mayu and Raiden, she calls upon their assistance to save the trapped trainers. Misty knows that the situation is urgent and requires teamwork.

Together, Misty, Mayu, and Raiden devise a plan. Misty uses her Water Pokémon to create a path across the bridge, allowing them to reach the stranded trainers. Mayu and Raiden, with their own Pokémon by their side, provide support and help evacuate the trainers to safety.

Throughout the rescue operation, Misty's experience as a Gym Leader and her water-based Pokémon prove invaluable. Mayu and Raiden, utilizing their own Pokémon skills and knowledge, work alongside Misty, ensuring a successful rescue mission. With their combined efforts, they manage to save all the trainers from Nugget Bridge, bringing them to a secure location away from the danger.

Once everyone is safe, Misty expresses her gratitude to Mayu and Raiden for their assistance. The trio reflects on the events of the day, grateful that they were able to act swiftly and effectively to save the lives of the trapped trainers. Mayu and Raiden feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their abilities as trainers, knowing that they made a difference in a time of crisis.They ask her for a gym battle in return.She agrees and invites them to the gym."You go ahead first, I will catch upto you.",Raiden said to Mayu.Mayu and Misty leave whereas Raiden sits down and ponders on how he should defeat Misty with a Charmander.

As he trains,Mayu returns with a badge in her hand."Seems like I beat you.",she said."You can't beat that Misty with your Charmander.",she said and left.

Raiden, feeling a surge of confidence after the successful rescue mission, decides to test his skills as a trainer by challenging Misty to a Pokémon battle. He knows that Misty is known for her powerful Water-type Pokémon, particularly her Psyduck and Starmie. Raiden, determined to prove himself, sends out his Charmander, knowing that it has to evolve into Charmeleon to stand a chance against Misty's Pokémon.

Misty, always up for a challenge, accepts Raiden's battle request with a smile. She understands his eagerness to grow as a trainer and appreciates his courage. Misty sends out her Psyduck, a Water/Psychic-type Pokémon, to kick off the battle. Raiden knows that Charmander's Fire-type moves will be super effective against Psyduck, so he strategizes his moves carefully.

As the battle begins, Charmander displays its determination and launches a series of powerful Ember attacks, causing Psyduck to take damage. Misty, not one to back down, responds with Psyduck's Confusion, aiming to confuse Charmander and hinder its attacks. Despite the confusion, Raiden encourages Charmander to push through and stay focused on the battle.

In the midst of the intense showdown, Raiden's Charmander begins to evolve. It grows larger and stronger, transforming into a fierce Charmeleon. Now, with increased power and new moves at its disposal, Charmeleon takes the battle to the next level.

Misty, impressed by Charmeleon's evolution, responds by sending out her Starmie, a formidable Water/Psychic-type Pokémon known for its speed and versatility. Charmeleon, eager to prove its strength, attacks with Flamethrower, unleashing a powerful stream of fire toward Starmie. The attack lands successfully, dealing significant damage.

However, Misty's experience as a Gym Leader shines through as she commands Starmie to counter with a Water Pulse, capitalizing on its type advantage. The attack hits Charmeleon, but Raiden remains determined, urging Charmeleon to fight back.

With the battle reaching its climax, Charmeleon utilizes its newly learned Dragon Rage, a devastating Dragon-type move, against Starmie. The attack proves to be a turning point, dealing substantial damage to Misty's Pokémon. Starmie retaliates with its own powerful Water Pulse, but Charmeleon's determination and strength push through.

In a final blaze of fiery power, Charmeleon lands a well-aimed Flamethrower attack, overpowering Starmie and securing a hard-fought victory for Raiden. Both trainers, exhausted but satisfied, congratulate each other on an intense and thrilling battle.

Misty, impressed by Raiden's growth as a trainer and the potential he displayed, acknowledges his skill and determination. She offers him words of encouragement, inspiring him to continue honing his abilities and challenging even stronger opponents in the future.

Raiden, grateful for the opportunity to battle such a renowned Gym Leader, thanks Misty for the exhilarating experience and the valuable lessons learned. With newfound confidence and a stronger bond with his Pokémon, Raiden sets off on his journey, eager to face the challenges that lie ahead.

However things suddenly go wrong as Charmeleon goes Berserk.It starts shooting Flamethrower's all across the gym.Misty tries using her water types to calm it down but it doesn't work.Raiden holds Charmeleon and it's Flamethrower burns his hand.He slowly starts losing consciousness and falls into the water.

The next moment he woke up,he was in the hospital with Misty and Mayu.Charmeleon was on his side."Charmeleon!Are you alright?",Raiden asks trying to lift his hand.He notices that it's burnt with a scar."It was because of the Berserk Gene.",Misty said."Berserk Gene?", Raiden asked."It was left in our gym by the same guy who was on the bridge.",she replied."The Berserk Gene increased Charmeleon's power and made it lose its mind.",Mayu said."Are you alright now, Charmeleon?",he asks.Charmeleon was badly disappointed in its actions towards its trainer.

After a long time of healing,Misty offers him the Cascade Badge and tells him to stay strong and not blame himself or Charmeleon for what happened.The two of them move on with their journey when Mayu says that,"This is probably just a beginner level death experience."