Olivine To Cianwood

After a few days in Ecruteak, the four of them begin to embark on their next journey towards Olivine. Once they reach Olivine, they find out that the gym leader is actually not available for battles.

Disappointed to learn that the Olivine Gym leader was unavailable for battles, the group gathered outside the gym, contemplating their next move. Ren sighed, frustration evident on her face.

"Well, this is a setback," Ren muttered, crossing her arms. "We came all this way to challenge the gym, and now we're stuck."

Mayu nodded in agreement. "It's unfortunate, but we can't change the circumstances. We'll have to adapt and come up with a new plan."

Raiden, always the optimist, chimed in. "Maybe we can find some other trainers to battle around Olivine to keep our skills sharp. We can treat it as a training opportunity until the gym leader becomes available."

Riyu, who had been quiet for a while, spoke up. "I heard there's a beautiful lighthouse in Olivine. Maybe we can go check it out while we wait. It could be fun!"

Ren smiled at Riyu's suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea. Let's explore Olivine and make the most of our time here. We can continue our training and enjoy the sights."

As the group arrived at the Olivine Lighthouse, they were greeted by a worried-looking Jasmine, the Olivine Gym leader. She explained the situation to them, revealing that Amphy, the beloved Ampharos responsible for keeping the lighthouse lights active, had fallen ill.

"I've been trying my best to take care of Amphy," Jasmine explained with a hint of concern in her voice. "But it's been difficult. Amphy's condition is deteriorating, and I'm running out of ideas on how to help."

Ren stepped forward, her empathetic nature kicking in. "Is there anything we can do to assist, Jasmine? We want to help."

Jasmine looked at the group, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "Actually, there might be something. The medicine I need to treat Amphy's illness. It's called the Secret Potion. It can only be found deep in the nearby Cianwood City."

Mayu, always ready for an adventure, spoke up. "We'll find the Secret Potion for you, Jasmine. Leave it to us!"

"What do you intend to do with Amphy while we get Secret Potion from Cianwood?",Mayu asked.

Jasmine smiled warmly at Mayu's question. "I'll continue to care for Amphy here at the Olivine Lighthouse while you all head to Cianwood. I have faith in your abilities to retrieve the Secret Potion and I trust that you'll return as quickly as possible."

Ren nodded, feeling reassured by Jasmine's confidence in them. "Don't worry, Jasmine. We'll be back before you know it."

Raiden chimed in, "Yeah, and we'll make sure to bring the Secret Potion back safely so Amphy can recover completely."

At night, through her hotel window, Ren seems to have found some lights in the sea. Intrigued by the shimmering lights in the sea, Ren decides to follow the source of the glow. She tiptoes silently, not wanting to disturb the Chinchou as they create their mesmerizing display of bioluminescence.

As she gets closer, she notices a group of Chinchou swimming gracefully just beneath the water's surface. Their luminescent antennae and tails illuminate the surrounding water, creating a breathtaking spectacle. Ren feels a sense of awe and wonder at the sight, appreciating the beauty of nature that she often finds solace in.

Curious about Chinchou's behavior, Ren remembers that these Pokémon are known for emitting light to communicate with each other and attract prey. However, she wonders if there might be another reason for their enchanting display tonight.