Three's A Squad

As Mayu and Raiden explore the bustling streets of Saffron City, they find themselves marveling at the city's grandeur and size. The towering buildings and busy crowds leave them in awe of the urban hub.

While lost in the vibrant atmosphere, Mayu accidentally bumps into a girl with green pigtails, causing her badge case to slip from her hand and scatter across the ground. Mayu quickly apologizes and helps gather the fallen badges, curious about the girl's accomplishments.

Raiden's eyes widen as he notices the four badges in Ren's possession. "You already have four badges? That's impressive!" he exclaims, unable to hide his surprise.

Ren smiles mysteriously, her emerald eyes twinkling with a hint of mischief. "Well, let's just say I've had my fair share of challenges," she replies cryptically. "Saffron City's badge was just one step on my journey."

Curiosity piqued, Mayu can't help but inquire further. "But how did you manage to obtain the Saffron City badge so easily? It's the sixth badge, and we've heard it can be quite challenging to acquire."

Ren chuckles, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Ah, you see, I may have accidentally skipped a couple of steps," she confesses playfully. "It seems I didn't quite realize I had to defeat two other gym leaders before facing Sabrina. Silly me."

Mayu and Raiden exchange surprised glances, their curiosity growing even stronger. "So, you mean to say you took on Sabrina without collecting the prior badges?" Raiden asks, his eyebrows raised in astonishment.

Ren nods, her smile widening. "Yes, sometimes the path to victory takes unexpected twists and turns. But I managed to hold my own and come out victorious against Sabrina. Let's just say I have my ways."

The trainers are both impressed and intrigued by Ren's unconventional approach. They can sense that there is much more to her story than meets the eye, but respect her privacy.

Mayu looks at her own collection of badges, feeling a renewed sense of determination. "Well, it seems we have some catching up to do," she says with a determined grin. "We'll keep striving to earn our badges, one challenge at a time."

Ren nods approvingly, a glimmer of respect in her eyes. "Remember, it's not just about the badges themselves but the experiences and growth you gain along the way. Each battle, each obstacle, shapes you into a stronger Trainer."

Raiden can't help but notice the powerful lineup of Pokemon she must possess to defeat Sabrina.He asks her what kind of Pokemon she must have. His eyes widen in astonishment as she confidently calls out her team: Ivysaur, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, and Dodrio. It's an impressive sight that leaves both Mayu and Raiden speechless.

Raiden's curiosity gets the best of him, and he can't help but blurt out, "How did you manage to train and catch such strong Pokémon? They're incredible!"Ren chuckles softly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, you know, a Trainer has their secrets," she replies cryptically. "Let's just say I've had some unique encounters and formed special bonds with my team."

Mayu, equally intrigued, joins the conversation. "But it must have taken a lot of effort and training to reach this level. How did you accomplish it?"Ren's smile widens, her demeanor hinting at a wealth of untold stories. "Training is not just about battles and techniques," she explains. "It's about understanding the nature of Pokémon, their individual strengths, and finding ways to bring out their full potential."

She pauses for a moment, her gaze drifting towards her Pokémon. "I've traveled far and wide, encountering different regions, meeting skilled Trainers, and learning from experienced mentors. Each encounter shaped me as a Trainer and helped me build strong bonds with my Pokémon."