Unleashing Traces

Raiden's eyes burn with determination as he stands before the trembling grunts, his Croconaw and newly evolved Togetic by his side. The grunts exchange nervous glances but remain tight-lipped, refusing to give away Riyu's whereabouts.

"I won't ask again," Raiden growls, his voice cold and menacing. "Tell me where she is, or you'll regret it."

One of the grunts, clearly feeling the pressure, finally cracks. "Alright, alright! We took her to the abandoned warehouse near the docks. But please, just let us go!"

Raiden nods grimly, releasing the grunts but keeping a close eye on them. "Don't even think about running to Archer. If I find out you've done anything to hurt her, I'll make sure you all pay dearly."

With the information he needs, Raiden heads straight to the abandoned warehouse, his heart pounding in his chest. The thought of Riyu in danger fuels his determination, and he won't let anything stand in his way.

As he approaches the dark, desolate building, he hears voices inside and knows he's getting close. With Croconaw and Togetic by his side, he prepares for a confrontation. Bursting through the door, he comes face to face with Petrel.

Raiden's eyes turn dark, his pupils dilating until they almost swallow the purple hue. The transformation is terrifying, a sight that sends shivers down Petrel's spine. He's faced with a side of Raiden he never knew existed, a force of nature he couldn't comprehend.

With an unsettling calmness, Raiden speaks, his voice carrying an otherworldly echo. "You've hurt someone I care about," he says, his words cutting through the tense silence. "You've crossed a line that can never be forgiven."

Petrel's cocky demeanor falters as he takes a step back, intimidated by the sheer power radiating from Raiden. He reaches for a Pokeball, but before he can act, Croconaw and Togetic move in, eyes gleaming with determination.

Raiden's Pokemon seem to share a connection with him, fueled by his emotions, and they're ready to protect their trainer at any cost. With a swift movement, Croconaw charges forward, its jaws glowing with energy, while Togetic's eyes shine with a divine light as it readies a powerful attack.

"I'll make sure you never harm anyone again," Raiden's voice echoes, and with a powerful surge of energy, his Pokemon unleash their attacks. The force is overwhelming, sending Petrel flying backward, crashing into a wall with a resounding thud.

Petrel groans in pain, defeated and humiliated. He can hardly believe that a trainer he once dismissed as insignificant could possess such power. Raiden's transformation is a force to be reckoned with, a reminder of the darkness that can lie dormant in even the gentlest of hearts.

Raiden approaches Petrel with an unwavering gaze, his eyes still black as night. "This is the price you pay for your actions," he says, his voice steady and cold. "Never forget the consequences of your choices."

Petrel stammers, trying to find words, but nothing he says could change the reality of his defeat. He's faced with the harsh truth that he underestimated the resolve and strength of those he tried to harm.

As the darkness fades from Raiden's eyes, the black pupils slowly shrink back to their normal size, and the purple hue returns, returning him to his usual self. He takes a deep breath, trying to calm the storm of emotions inside him.

Riyu, though injured, stands behind Raiden, watching him with wide eyes. She's never seen him like this before, and she's both frightened and in awe of the power he holds within. Raiden turns to her, his expression darkening further.

As Raiden's expression darkens further, Riyu takes a cautious step back, sensing the change in his demeanor. Fear begins to creep into her heart as she wonders if she's in danger. But before Raiden can act, Mayu arrives on the scene, her eyes wide with concern and determination.