Intentions Of Team Rocket

Mayu's smile faded, and a look of sadness crossed her face as she thought about her past. "Tsukiko was my half-brother," she began. "He was kind, gentle, and always looked out for me. We were close, despite the circumstances."

Her expression turned solemn as she continued, "As for my father... he was the head of our family, and he was deeply involved with Team Rocket. He wanted power and control, and he saw me as a tool to achieve his ambitions. When I was very young, he forced me to do things that no child should ever have to do."

Raiden's expression turned serious, sensing the pain in Mayu's words. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that," he said sincerely.

Mayu nodded, appreciating his empathy. "Thank you," she replied. "It wasn't easy, but I knew that I couldn't stay in that life. So, I ran away and started a new life on my own."

Raiden's admiration for her grew even more. "You're incredibly brave," he said, echoing his earlier words.

Mayu shrugged modestly. "I don't know about that, but I knew I had to do what was right for me. Leaving everything behind was hard, but it was the only way I could be free."

Raiden could sense the strength in her, the resilience she had built over the years. "You're strong," he said firmly. "Stronger than you give yourself credit for."

Mayu smiled, appreciating his words. "Thanks, Raiden," she said. "I guess we all have our struggles and our pasts. But together, we can face whatever comes our way."

Raiden nodded, feeling a sense of camaraderie with Mayu. "You're right," he said. "We're in this together, and we'll support each other no matter what." Meanwhile Petrel runs back to Archer, Proton and Ariana and informs them about what had gone down.

Archer listened intently as Petrel recounted the events at the lighthouse. His face contorted with anger as he heard about Raiden's power and the interference of Mayu. He slammed his fist onto the table, causing the others to flinch.

"That brat Raiden... I knew he'd be trouble," Archer growled. "And that Mayu, she's more formidable than I anticipated."

Proton and Ariana exchanged glances, unsure of how to proceed. "What should we do, Archer?" Proton asked cautiously.

"We can't underestimate them," Archer said, his voice seething with frustration. "That Raiden's power... it's dangerous. We need to find a way to control him, to use him to our advantage."

"Perhaps we could use his friends against him," Ariana suggested. "If he cares about them, he won't want to see them hurt."

Archer nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, that could work," he said. "We'll keep an eye on them, find their weaknesses, and use them to manipulate Raiden."

Meanwhile, Proton was deep in thought. "What about the girl, Riyu? She seems to have a connection to Raiden. If we can capture her, we might be able to use her as leverage."

Archer's eyes gleamed with a sinister glint. "Yes, that could be a good plan," he said. "Find her and bring her to me. We'll use her to control Raiden."

"I understand why we're after Raiden but not Mayu... Giovanni too was quite interested in her.", Proton asked Archer.

Archer sighed, leaning back in his chair, his mind preoccupied with thoughts. "Mayu is not your ordinary trainer," he explained to Proton and Ariana. "She possesses rare abilities, and her past is shrouded in mystery. Giovanni must have seen something in her, something that could be of use to Team Rocket."

"Interesting... But do we really need her? Raiden seems to be our main target," Proton questioned.

Archer nodded, his eyes narrowing with determination. "Raiden is powerful, but he's also emotionally connected to his friends. Mayu could be the key to controlling him and manipulating his emotions. If we can get our hands on her, we can use her to our advantage."