Ecruteak In Chaos

They take Morty's suggestion and visit the Dance Theatre for more information on the history. They watch a performance of how the Brass tower was burnt and how Tin Tower was built in memory of the incident. After the show, they run into Sayuri, their old friend.

Excited to see their old friend Sayuri, Mayu, Ren, and Raiden rushed to greet her with open arms. Sayuri's face lit up with joy as she recognized them and embraced each of them in a warm hug.

"Mayu, Ren, Raiden, it's really you! I can't believe we've all reunited here in Ecruteak City!" Sayuri exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness.

"It's been so long! We missed you, Sayuri," Mayu said, her voice filled with genuine affection.

"So, what brings you to Ecruteak City?" Raiden asked, curious about their friend's whereabouts.

Sayuri explained that she had been traveling through Johto, exploring different cities, and honing her skills as a Pokémon Trainer. She had always admired the rich history and cultural heritage of Ecruteak City, and when she heard about the Dance Theatre performance depicting the story of the Brass Tower and Tin Tower, she couldn't resist coming to witness it.

"We just watched the performance too! It was truly breathtaking," Ren said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, it gave us a deeper understanding of the city's history and the connection between the legendary Pokémon," Raiden added.

Sayuri's eyes sparkled with excitement. "That's fantastic! It's wonderful to share such experiences with friends. By the way, how has your journey been so far?"

Mayu, Ren, and Raiden shared stories of their adventures, the battles they've won, the challenges they've faced, and the friendships they've formed along the way. Sayuri listened with great interest, cheering for their triumphs and sympathizing with their hardships.

During the conversation, Mayu noticed that Sayuri carried an air of confidence and determination. It seemed like their friend had grown stronger both as a person and as a Pokémon Trainer.

"Sayuri, you seem to be doing really well. Your bond with your Pokémon has grown stronger," Mayu observed with a smile.

Sayuri nodded, her eyes shining with pride. "Yes, traveling and experiencing new places has helped me connect with my Pokémon on a deeper level. We've become an unbeatable team! Also, take a good look at my Espeon. My Eevee evolved into it!"

The trio admired it closely but Mayu wondered how was she able to bring her Eevee to Johto with her. She reveals that she came to New Bark and immediately got her Eevee from her PC with Bill's help. "If you want your own Eevee, you should meet Bill. He's in Ecruteak.",she said and upon hearing that, Mayu chased after him and eventually with his help got her own Eevee back as she had some plans of her own with it. Later that evening she goes to challenge Morty.

Night falls and Ren and Raiden start questioning on as to where Mayu could be. "I'll go look for her. You stay right here.",Raiden got up from the tatami floor. "Oh! So you don't want me to come? Romeo going out to look for Juliet over the steep walls?",Ren teased him.

Raiden chuckled at Ren's teasing remark. "Well, if you want to join me on this little adventure, then be my guest," he replied with a mischievous grin.

Ren's eyes widened with excitement. "Of course, I'm coming! I wouldn't miss the chance to help find our friend, especially when there might be some romance involved," she said playfully.

The two of them headed out into the dark streets of Ecruteak City, their footsteps echoing through the quiet night. They decided to split up and search different areas, hoping to cover more ground and increase their chances of finding Mayu.