Last Breath

Ughh! My life sucks! It was your first day at school and you already had to be alone. For some reason everyone was looking at you like a garbage. You headed to you and Nialls flat and started to search your keys from your pocket.Shit! Where are they?? Then it started to rain. Oh my god! You’ve got to be kidding me! This just isn’t my day.

You knocked to the door and Niall opened it. “Hey princess! How was your first day at school?”

“It was great!” you lied and put your best fake smile on.

“I bought food from Nando’s!”

“Great! I’m hungry! But let me please first check my twitter. Can you wait?”

“Sure. But please do it fast! I’m starving!”

You went trough your mentions and almost dropped to your knees. Niall, you should leave (y/n)! She’s ugly! And look at her stomach! I thought she was pregnant, but she was just fat! You looked down to your stomach. You never thought you was fat. Until now. A couple of tears fell from the corner of your eye. (y/n) leave Niall alone! You’re not good enough for him! Go kill yourself!

You tried not to cry anymore. It was hard, but you didn’t want Niall to see you crying.

In the next mention there was picture of Niall at Nando’s buying food for you two. It said, Hope you’re not buying food for (y/n)! She’s too fat already! Look at her thighs!

“Babe are you done yet?” Niall asked.

“Yeah I’m coming!” you answered while walking in the dining room where Niall was waiting with the food. All the mean comments were spinning in your mind.

The food smelled delicious. But how can you eat it when you were already fat? You took small bites from your food when suddenly, Niall had a text message. He looked worried and said, “Sorry love. I have to go. Zayn needs me.” He gave you a peck on your lips and left the table. Weird. Usually Niall eats all of his food. It must have been something very important.

You didn’t eat your food as well. You threw it away even though you were still hungry. But you didn’t have any other choice. You, and everyone else thought you were fat. You started to think all those mean comments again and now you couldn’t hold your tears back anymore.

Since the day you and Niall started dating, you’ve received a lot of hate. But it never hurt this much. You went trough your mentions again. I just wish you were dead (y/n)! No one needs you! Go kill yourself!

Maybe I will! Thanks for all for your “support”. What have I done to you all? Well, I’m glad your wish finally came true! You tweeted and threw your phone on the floor. Then headed to the bathroom and searched for a bottle of pills.

You finally had to give up. You couldn’t take this anymore. You poured a couple of pills in your hand.

And then a couple more.

And more, until you had a handfull of pills. You swallowed them all. It started to come a little fuzzy. You took more pills. It was working. You don’t have to suffer anymore. You knees felt weak and you collapsed to the floor but you weren’t dead yet. It all was fuzzy. You saw Niall running towards you. Crying probably.

You took your last breath.

And then, it all went black.

____________________________________________

niallandharry64 wrote this! sorry if ive been seeming RUSHY but i was just hyper

hell with it i still am

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER JUST CAM ON FHEBD UFBNEDU

BYE!