Pleaded On My Knees

You were in the middle of washing dishes when you heard the door opening and shutting, knowing Louis was home. You continued to wash and dry the dishes and cutlery, ignoring Louis when he shouted on you. “There you are babe, why didn’t you answer me?" He asked from behind you, you acted as if you hadn’t even heard him, emptying the sink and grabbing the dishtowel to finish the drying. “Hello." Louis said, hand waving in front of your face. You only rolled your eyes, continuing to dry. “What’s you problem?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice. You didn’t know what it was, but you suddenly snapped, spinning around and screaming at Louis “What’s my problem? I’ve seen those fucking magazines, you kissing HER on the front of every single one! I’ve had people tell me on twitter they caught you and they took pictures!" You threw the dishtowel at Louis, storming past him into the living room, him right behind you. “You know that’s all fake!" He yelled, grabbing your wrist and spinning you around. “You know it’s fake!" He repeated, his grip tightening on your wrist. “Actually no, i don’t. For all i know it could be more than snogging. For all i know you could be fucking behind my back!" You screamed, yanking your wrist from his hand, stumbling back a bit. Louis growled, stepping forward, his hand making contact with your cheek. You gasped, tears flowing freely from your eyes, your cheek stinging. You were speechless, only able to shake your head and jump back when Louis stepped towards you. “P-please don’t." You managed to choke out, trying to wipe the tears from your eyes, but failing as they kept running down your cheeks. “I-i’m so sorry. I wouldn’t- i never meant-" He chocked, not knowing what to say himself as tears gathered in his eyes. You turned and walked to your bedroom, shutting the door and climbing under the covers in your bed, when you heard footsteps nearing the door, you pulled the duvet over your head, curling into a ball and shutting your eyes, hoping Louis would leave you alone. “Y/N." He whispered, you could still hear his footsteps as he quietly walked towards the bed. “Leave me alone." You said, voice cracking. There was silence, you waited five minutes before peeking your head above the covers, thankful when he was no where in sight. You sniffled, letting your head drop onto the pillow, wishing nothing had happened, and that you were both cuddled up together, you let your mind wander, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~*~

AHWHHEWJNDKJN CRY CRYBHEBF<JNDJKD  I

HELP

THIS WAS MADE BY 

1band-1dream-1d 

JIOESFIONSCI I LOVE YOUR NAME GURRRLLL

IF YOU GUYS WANT YOUR IMAGINES IN HERE THEN INBOX ME KAYYY

LOVE YOU BABESS

BYE INFINTIESSS!