Forgotten

"Stop! That tickles!" I gasped for air as Louis' fingers poked at my sides. I squirmed all around on the red and white blanket Louis laid down for our picnic. 

"Your laugh is adorable." He laughed before pecking my cheek. My cheeks turned a crimson colour.

"Dammit, I forgot the chips in the car, be right back." Louis suddenly stood up. I nodded and watched as he walked away. 

A stinging sensation hit my head unexpectingly. I grasped ahold of it tightly. Maybe it's just a tiny headache.

Where am I?

More importantly.

Who am I?

Birds chirped around me as a brown haired boy with beautiful blue eyes approched me. He smiled and waved a plastic bag with chips in it in the air.

"I'm back!" He joked laughing at himself. "You okay babe?" I scooted back away from the stranger with the intension of getting away. He shot me a worried glare as if he did something wrong.

"W-who are y-you?" I scooted back even further causing me to hit the bottom of a tree.

"Please don't say that." He whispered as closing his eyes shut, letting a tiny tear escape.

"I-"

"Don't say you don't know me." He cut me off. "I'm Louis! Don't you remember babe!"

"Babe?" He gave me the worst look ever, a look of hurt.

"You need to go to a doctor." He finalised trying to get me up.

"Don't tell me what to do mister!" I dodge his touch. Tears brim at the corners of his eyes but he blinks them away.

"Then follow me." He backs up a bit to give me space. I contemplate going with this man, but decide on agreeing with him since he is the only one that I have talked to.

~*~

After a long disturbing drive in his vehicle, we finally made it to the hospital, where I was rushed into the emergency room. 

"Has any sort of pain struck your head, Y/N." The doctor asked well obsorbed in his clipboard.

"As soon as I, erm, awoke I guess, my head hurt a lot around this area." I pointed to the area that was bugging me earlier.

"Mr.Tomlinson, may I speak to you outside?" He asked pointing to the door. So the strangers last name was Tomlinson, weird I feel like i've heard that name before.

"Well we did some x-rays on her brain an-" Was all I heard before they were out of my range.

Where have I heard the name Tomlinson before?

~*~

"So, Y/N," The lady in front of me sighed. "Do you remember anything before the moment your brain came to reality?"

"No, all I remember is opening my eyes at a park and a man walking up to me with chips." I shrugged. She tilted her head forward and looked at me above her stingey glasses.

"Anything else?" She analyzed.

"Just that the Tomlinson boy was calling me babe." I shook my head toward the boy in the corner.

"Mrs.-"

"Don't." Tommo growled cutting her off. Ha. Tommo. Thats fun, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo.

Tommo the Tomlinson.

Okay okay, I'm done.

Meh.