I Miss You

Harry - “please come home.” you whimper into your phone, wiping the tears off your face with your other hand. You heard your brother sigh from the other line, “[Y/N], i’ll be home soon, but please stop crying.” he said, trying to cover up the sadness in his voice. “No, Harry! I miss my big brother. Just, please. Come home early.” you said, words breaking on the last words as a fresh batch of tears released themselves. “I wish I could, [Y/N]. I wish I could.”

Louis - “HEY [Y/N]!” Louis yelled, his bright smile filling up your computer screen. You smiled for the first time in weeks, glad that you could finally spend a little bit of time with your brother. “Louis!” you breathed, grinning back at him. He eye’d you suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. “Everything okay?” he asked, seeing right through your facade. “not really.” you mumbled, playing with your fingers. You heard him take a deep breath, “I love you, little sister.”

Liam - “I think you should come home.” you texted, biting your lip as you anxiously waited for a reply. “WhyIs everything okay?” Liam responded, obviously concerned. The corner of your mouth tugged into a smile as you sent another message. “Nope, Just really missing my big brother.” You sighed and layed your phone down, but he soon responded with “I can assure you that he misses you way more. x.”

Niall - “She really misses having you around, Niall.” you heard your mom mutter to your older brother. The tour was hitting you pretty hard, especially now that youre in high school and need your brother more than ever. You heard her say her goodbyes then glace at you, “So, Niall thinks it would be a good idea to fly you out.” she began..

Zayn - “Can you take a break..and I don’t know.. COME HOME?” you yelled into your phone, annoyed that your brother was going to miss your birthday. “[Y/N], you know it’s not that simple.” he sighed, taking a deep breath. “Whatever Zayn. Sorry for missing my favorite person in the world.” you huffed, trying to cover the sadness in your voice, though you knew he would see through it. “I’ll be there.”

______________________________________________________

IM NOT IN INTALICS

UBSKUBDSKJBDNJSB YAY

so dis was made by flackingnandos on ya know my hoe

THE LAST ONE WAS MADE BY hipstaniall IM SO SORRY HIPSTANIALL I FORGOT TO SAY YOU DJBSJDBI I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (enough o's?) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (No theres never enough no's) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(enough) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lol jk) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (iNFINITY) 

SORRY 

okay i tink i made me point

BYE BABES!