SEXUAL CONTENT

SEXUAL CONTENT ILL TEELL YOU WHY ITS SEXUAL AT THE BOTTOM!

~*~

Imagine you and Niall are out to celebrate with the guys, since both of you share the same birthday. It’s fun to be out and about with your friends, and there’s no one you’d rather spend your time with.

You’ve been doing your best to hide your feelings for Niall, even though you can tell he likes you too. You know it would complicate things with the rest of the boys, but at the same time, you can’t help but wonder if the two of you could be something more.

He’s always been there for you, your best friend. You’ve shared just one kiss before, but you can honestly say it was the best kiss you’ve ever had.

You’re hoping that tonight will result in another kiss, since it’s your birthday, but you’re still worried that the boys will find out.

Everyone but Liam is downing shot after shot, and at this time, you’re getting a little dizzy.

Niall pulls you away from the bar and off to the dance floor.

It starts as a casual dance, but as the night goes on, the movements between the two of you become more and more heated.

The boys are off somewhere else, and now it’s just the two of you grinding on the dance floor.

“So, Stephanie,” Niall says. “What about you give me a special birthday treat?” His voice is seductive, and he places a kiss on your neck.

You raise your eyebrows with a smirk on your face. “It’s my birthday too,” you wink.

He kisses your neck again, leading up to your jaw as you two continue to dance. As he inches closer and closer to your lips, he spins you around to face him.

His forehead is against yours, and you notice the desire in his eyes. “God, Stephanie, you are so hot.”

You stay like that for a moment, until he leans in to kiss you. The kiss is deep and passionate, and completely turns you on.

The kiss becomes longer, and you stay dancing and swaying and kissing for a while. But Niall abruptly pulls away and takes your hand.

Before you know it, he’s led you off of the dance floor and into an empty bathroom. He locks the door behind you, lifting you up onto the bathroom counter and kissing you harder and deeper than before.

His warm tongue is in your mouth, and his hands run along every inch of your body.

“Mmmm,” you moan lightly.

“God, Steph, I want you so bad. Soo bad. Look at you.”

You can see he’s turned on, by the huge bulge in his pants. He notices you looking at him, and races to unbutton his jeans.

His hand slides under your dress, teasing you until you can’t take it.

“C’mon, Niall, just fuck me already,” you complain.

He’s kissing you and holding you, and the pushes himself into you. You gasp at the feeling, but moments later, you become comfortable and it starts to feel amazing.

But unlike you imagined, it isn’t rough at all. He’s slow and gentle with you, kissing you and holding you by the small of your back.

“Steph,” he says in between thrusts. “I’ve been meaning to tell you something.”

“Yeah?” You do your best not to moan it, but it feels so good.

“I’ve wanted to be with you for a long time,” he explains. He stops pushing into you for a minute, and stays still inside you. “But it means more to me than just sex. You look amazing, you are amazing. You’re beautiful and special. I care so much about you.”

You pull his lips to her, and he starts to push into you again, quicker this time.

“Niall, I love you,” you moan against his lips.

“I love you too,” he smiles.

He pushes harder and harder until he drives you crazy and makes you finish. You dig your nails into his back, moaning against his chest. He finishes shortly after, moaning against your neck, leaving love bites everywhere.

When everything slows down, and both of you can breathe again, he says, “Happy Birthday, Steph.”

“Happy Birthday, Niall,” you smile.

“I’m sick of keeping my feelings for you a secret,” Niall says. A look of desire still in his eyes. “Be my girlfriend.” He says. He doesn’t have to ask, because he already knows the answer.

I nod, and we share one more kiss, before heading out to the dance floor again, excited to tell our best friends about our new found love.

~*~

OKKKAAAYYY I did make this letme-k1ss-you did on mah HOOOOEEE

first before i get to why i did it im saying it again 

LOOK AT SWWEET BABY JESUS BECAUSE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF IT IS IMPORTANT OK

awh emma stone so pretty why cant i be her

id marry niall if i was emma stone

SORREH

I PUT THIS AS A SEXUAL ONE BECAUSE ITS THE 69TH ANAL (see what i did there) IMAGINE IVE PUT UP AND I JUST REALISED THAT WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE OTHER ONEES!

SOOO DONT FORGET TO LOOK AT SWWEET BABY JESUS FOR A CHANCE AT A SHOUTOUT, FOLLOW, IMAGINE, AND LOVE

EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE OK

BYE INFINITIESS!

p.s. im eating frozen pickle juice yum