More Like An Illusion

You just got home from school and you didn’t say anything to anyone, you just ran up to your room. No one could make you happy. Everything at school was terrible. You felt like your friends wouldn’t even acknowledge you. And you were basically failing. When you got up to your room you just broke down and started crying.

You didn’t know why but crying always made you feel better. It got to the point where you just felt like the world would be a better place without you. You weren’t going to do anything to hurt yourself. You knew you had one person that cared about you. Your boyfriend, Harry. He was always there for you. You didn’t like for him to see you this way though. He thought you were always happy and nothing was wrong. But there was something wrong. You only felt happy when you were with Harry. You felt safe in his arms.

You sat on your bed and cried for a little bit. All of the sudden you heard a knock at your door. You ears your mom open the door. “Ashley! Harry is here for you!” she yelled. You quickly dried up what you could of your tears. You didn’t think Harry would he would notice anyways. You ran downstairs and gave your boyfriend a hug. He picked you up and spun you around in his arms. You both went and sat down in your room. As soon as he looked you in the eyes you could tell that he noticed something.

“Baby! What’s wrong?” Harry asked concerned.

“What do you mean?” You asked tyring to make it sound like you had not been crying.

“You have been crying I can tell,” He asked.

“Fine I am just really stressed out right now! I can’t do this anymore.” You yelled barely making sence because you were crying so hard.

He quickly wrapped you up in a hug. “Ashley. Baby I am so sorry you feel this way. You know that you can always talk to me about anything and I will always be there for you right?” Harry asked.

“Ya, Haz. I love you.” You said drying up your tears.

“I love you too and nothing will ever change that. You are the most important person in my life.” He smiled.

You spent the rest of the night in Harry’s arms.

~*~

GUUUYYYYYSS

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET WHEN IT COMES TO COMMENTS

LIKE I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT

COMMENT MOOOORRREEE 

IDC IF YOURE JUST SAYING HI

COMMENT THE FUCK UP

OKIIIIEEE

THIS WAS MADE BY desigirl125 on MAH HOOOOOOOEEEE

okie

BYE INFINITIESS!