Forever Young

I had the ball under my arms securely as I walked on the wet grass. I saw the boys, standing as tall and as strong as ever. The moment they were in sight I smiled, and started running towards them. “It’s been so long, hasn’t it lads,” I say as I stand with them. The wind picks up, sending my hair to go crazy. I inhale the breeze and smile again. I drop the soccer ball and i lightly kick it, just enough so that it stops right in front of Liam. The wind picks up again and the ball goes rolling. We all stay still, to see where it goes. It rolls from Liam, then to Louis and Zayn, we all laugh. It then rolls in a different direction and the other boys are feeling to lazy to run for it, so I run for it, like usual. It stops right in front of a 4 leaf clover. ‘Ha, what are the odds!’ I say as I pick up the ball, and the four leaf clover. I rest it right in front of Niall, and he smiles at me. I then sit on the grass with the boys and it’s all quiet. “I remember when I first met you Niall, well, when we first met you,” I say, gesturing to Zayn, Liam and Louis. Niall doesn’t say anything, so I just carry on, “Boy, you were the most proud Irish boy I have ever met. You still are. Those were the days, yeah? One Direction. I miss those days, truly.” One small tear falls from my left eye and I wipe it away. “I’ve always been the emotional one,” I say, winking at Louis. We all just sit there for a while, admiring the sun set on the grass. They have their backs to the sun, and I have my face to the sun, it feels warm and good. I then get up, “I can’t wait till One Direction reunites lads. Oh the world won’t expect that! It was so sad when we split up. But I can’t wait to join you boys. I know you’re waiting for me. Don’t worry, i’ll be there before you know it.” I then kiss Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. As I walk back to my car, I look back one last time, their gravestones, looking as tall and as strong as ever. 

__________________________________

HEY BABES! 

I dont think this one was sad but i did it just for you guyysss

I didnt make it thoo

onedirectionequals-perfection made iitttt

I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE SO I'LL UPDATE LATTTEEEERRR!

BYYEEE