Broken Lips

"STOP THAT NIALL THAT TICKLES!" I giggled squirming around under Niall's grip. He laughed before planting one more kiss on my exposed hipbone.

"Remember that spot as, ours." He whispered and pecked it once again.

"I love you Niall." I whispered hoarsely at his sweet choice of words.

"I love you too, Y/N."

~*~

*A Few Months Later*

"Y/N?" A deep voice rung on the line of the telephone. I wiped off my hands with the towel in front of me to grab the phone that was balancing on my shoulder and ear.

"Yes?"

"We are afraid Niall has gotten in an, erm, accident." He whispered. It seemed as if my life had been in slow motion in these few seconds.

I screamed my lungs out and banged on everything I could hit as the tears washed out of my eyes. I threw our dinning room table down and broke it into large pieces. I then emerged into the living room and threw our TV down hearing the sound of broken glass after.

My knees weakened and I collapsed on the floor with no intent of living anymore.

H-He's gone.

All gone.

~*~

*Four Months Later*

I entered the small shop with large men in it with a smile, a fake one at least.

"Hello ma'm." A man with a large scruffy beard approached me. "How may I help you?"

"I would like a tattoo," I mumbled, unsure.

He nodded and instructed me to sit down on the grey chair.

"What would you like it to be of?" He asks and starts sterilising my skin.

"Lips. Gentle, pink, plump lips, that are scrounged up as if kissing my skin." I nod towards him and look at my bare hipbone. "I want it right here." I point and he rubs the rubbing alcohol on me.

Now ill always have a memory of a place that was once ours.

~*~

HEY BABESS!

I made dis oneee

Awh

I hope you guys liked the last imagine!

I am tired so I'm sorry if it's bad.

But, the next authors note is the more important thing ever, please read it babes!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Read, Vote, Comment, Fan, Add to library, love, enjoy

:*

BYE INFINITIESSS!