Broken

Harry’s POV

The band has broken up and all of us have grown older now. Niall and Liam were both 34, Zayn was 35, and I was 33, and Louis was 36.

All of us promised that we would keep in touch with eachother, but we all knew that we never would. Non of us ever put in any effort to talk to eachother anymore. The pain and the cries i went through were unbearable. But it wasnt because of the band being broken up, it was because of me being seperated from Louis.

He never really showed any emotion when we left eachother, which made me feel like I meant nothing to him. We always would tell eachother how we would always stay together, no matter what happened. That promise never lasted.

As the days passed, Louis started to fade away from my memory. It happened naturally, and then all of a Sudden i would no longer remember who he was.

I also would never remember the memories, the laughs, the adventure, or the time both of us spent together. I thought our love would last forever, I really did.

Every morning when I woke up with him not beside me, my heart shattered and felt empty inside. His name would re-appear in my head and remind me of everything we had. But even that dissapeared too.

I never really got to tell him how I acctually felt about him. I never got to tell him about how greatful I was for him, or thank you for being the reason I got to feel atlead some happiness in me everyday. It was fun while it lasted.

I got a call from the hospital that morning. Acctually, all four of us did. I remember when my hand shook as the nurse spoke to me, and how I dropped and telephone when the words ended.

“Louis Tomlinson isnt able to make it, he requested that you came to see him.”

I asked the nurse what she was talking about. She told me that Louis has been under Lukemia treatment for the last 2 months. I remember how everything that he gave me came back to my head.

“Will you come?” she asked. “Of course,”I replied.

I remember when I ran to my car, and how I drove way over the speed limit. I remember my hands grasping over the steering wheel, causing my whole body to shake. I constantly tried to think to myself that he would be okay, but I knew that I was lying to myself.

I remember when I ran into the room, to see the love from my past life laying in front of me.

His eyes had lost all their colour, and his face was unbelieveably pale. He wore a beanie because he didnt want me to see him bald, but I took it off when I walked over to him.

My body continued to shake as I walked over to him, and when I made it to him I fell to my knees. 

“You came.” he said.
“Why wouldnt I?” I asked.
“I missed you Harry.” he said.

His voice sounded so different, he was almost unrecognizable. I stared at him, feeling the water in my eyes start to come out. I his my face.

“Im sorry, I really shouldnt be crying.” I said.

His fingers started running through my hair, and he responded, “It’s fine Haz.”

“It must be so painful.” I said.
“Its not as painful as it was when you werent with me.” he said.

I looked at him and he stared at the ceiling.
“I bet youre married and have children of your own now” he said.

I continued to stare at him, and just shook my head. He looked back at me in shock.
“Why not?” he asked.
“I couldnt betray you, Lou.” I said.

He looks back at the ceiling.
“It really hurts right now Harry.” he said. He turned to me again, as his eyes slowly turned gray.

“I love you.” he says, looking at me.

There were tears in his eyes, and there were tears in mine.

“I love you too Louis.”I said.

“Forever and Ever Harry?” he asked.

“Forever and Ever Louis.” I said.

I remember hearing him gasping for air, as his heartline dropped.

The beeping noise rang in my ears, as I completely broke into tears. I didnt let go of him, I couldn’t.

Minutes later the other boys came in and pulled me away from Louis. 

“I cant leave him again.” I said.

I remember a week later when I read my speech at his funeral, and when his mother cried on my shoulder.

I remember when his four sisters came up to tell me it was my fault. It really was.

My eyes filled with tears as they watched his beautiful body burned in ashes was in the coffin.

The other boys seemed not to care, while I was crying my heart out.

As everyone started to leave I stayed by his coffin. I looked at the bright flowers that were on top of it, they were his favorite kind.

I smiled down at them and said to him, “Why did you have to leave me?” I fell again.

“How come we never got to create more memories or live the rest of our lives together like we said we would. Im so sorry I disappointed you Louis. But I still love you. Forever and Ever.” I said.

My hand let go of the coffin and i slowly rose from the ground. I left the church and walked to my car.

I looked in the back of my trunk, trying to find the picture of Louis and I together.

I remember when Louis framed it for me, and decorated it on Christmas. I then remembered that there would be no more Christmas’s he and I would spend together.

The frame was decorated with stickers of reindeer, santa, and penguins. i rested the frame in front of my steering wheel, and drove away from the church.

Even though he wasn’t here, I turned next to me and saw his body there. The 18 year old Louis from X-Factor.
“Hi Haz.” he said

-The End-

~*~

HEY BABBBEESSS

I FINALLY FOUND MORE

hopefully

this was writen by horans-hipsta on TUUUMMM- mah hoe

ya

"your the x to my y" zayn whispers as you grab the DNA CD

sorry i try to be funny but im not

y cant i be pretty/funny/smart like all of you guyysss?

AWH

i know i know im so sweet

jk

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH THO

BYE INFINITIES ILL TRY TO UPDATE