Slow Dances and Romances

BABES THESE ARE CUTE THAN SAD JUST SOMETIMES YOU NEED CUTE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Zayn:

Your first dance as a married couple. You were gently swaying with your head pressed against his chest with his arms draped around your waist. He would lean his head down whispering sweet nothings to you, giving your forehead and head kisses every so often. “

I love you so much”  he whispers as you both pull apart at the end of the song.

Niall: Your Birthday Party.  He took you out to dinner, after your meal he led you to the shoreline of the picturesque beach, pulling you close. Cradling your hand in his, with an arm draped around your waist pulling you closer as he sang Forever & Always By: Parachute. “Best Birthday Ever”  you whispered to him as your lips ghosted over each other, ending in a sweet, slow kiss. “I Love you so much”

Harry: Your first night at your apartment together. “We made it baby”  you smiled gently, wrapping your arms around his waist. His longs arms wrapped around you, gently swaying. “I love you so much”  he whispered kissing your head, as you closed your eyes with a smile.

Louis: In a random field after your picnic. You both dancing playfully, him turning you in circles dipping you, as you giggled endlessly. He pulled you close kissing your forehead. “I love you so much” he whispered with his lips pressed to your forehead.

Liam: In The Rain. You had gone on an innocent walk in the parking, hands intertwined. Suddenly a downpour came, making you run for cover. He, with a smirk, pulled you out to the road, pulling you close his hands on your hips, and your playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck. “I love you so much” he whispered, right before he kissed you passionately.

_____________________________________________________________

OKIE BABES IF I FIND MORE I WILL PUT MORE UP! BUT YOU GUYS ARE DOING AMAZING WITH THE COMMENT AND THE VOTES AND THE FANNING AND I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!

THESE WERE MADE BY harrysmaincupcake ON TUMBLRRRRR!

AWH ARENT THEY SO CUTE *wipes tear*

STAY DIRECTIONERYISHINGTON!! 

new words, everywhere

KEEP UP WITH THE FANNING COMMENTING AND VOTING!

p.s. that girl hasnt made any more of the end of the worlds :(

psshhh YOU LED ME UO TO IT THEN YOU LET ME FALL!

WHHYYY

BYEYEEEEEEE