𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"I kinda figured that

"I kinda figured that." Ayame sneered. She leapt forward preparing for her attack.

Sixth form; Galaxy's Whirlpool.

She was swift with this attack, almost causing Kokushibo to break his calm phase. She seemed more trained, yet holding back.

Why would she be? He questioned. Blocking her blade and using his own fierce attacks to force her back. The others were behind and helping Sanemi and the others.

"Does anyone have a cloth?!" You asked as blood dripped down from his chest.

Tokito figured he could use his uniform. He used his blade to cut off a piece of fabric from his sleeve. He handed the bundle towards you. You snatched the fabric from his hand and began to press on his wounds, applying pressure. Kanao was beside you and working along with you, as well as Shinobu.

The ground rumbled with every attack and assault Ayame had forced upon Kokushibo.

"Brother!" Genya cried out, hurrying to his big brother's side. He went to his knees and watched as you worked assiduously. Your hands covered in crimson, yet it didn't make your figure falter.

"Y/n, I can take care of this." Shinobu interrupted. Placing her hand on your arm as she kneeled down next to you. You took one glance at her and then back at Sanemi's wounds.

Removing your hands, Shinobu immediately got to work to stop the bleeding. He winced a little but kept his composure.

"Y/n... you shouldn't be here." Gyomei motioned. "You're a valuable asset to Muzan and Tatsuo."

"I can't leave and let everyone fight for me." You said, irritated that you had to go through this again. "I'm able to fight and you'd be down a demon slayer. I'm sorry, but I'm staying."

"Y/n—"

"Gyomei... just let it be." Shinobu interrupted. "Either way she won't listen."

Gyomei huffed and watched as Ayame and Kokushibo kept on fighting. One assault after another. In the eyes of the others, there were flashes of light everywhere, practically catching up with the speed of light itself. Their eyes couldn't even keep track of where they'd been moving. They were demons, they were faster.

Gyomei and Muichiro stood around guarding in a circle because Kokushibo had made attempts to try and grab into you while you did your work. Ayame, Gyomei, and the others made sure that he couldn't lay a finger on you.

It wasn't long before Gyomei had swung his large weapon around. It was a massive chain connected to an enormous metal ball with spikes all over. As well as a large hatchet in his other hand, clearly more powerful than your standard hatchet in the villages.

"It's hard to pinpoint them. Even if I still retain my hearing." Gyomei mentioned.

You watched for a moment and turned to Shinobu. "Shinobu... I can help Shinazugawa."