Chapter 1

Seventeen

After their practice for their new song 'Sonokong/Super', the vocal and the performance team except Dino had returned to the dorm at 7 pm. Dino had stayed behind to discuss more details with the choreographer. The Hip-Hop team had just completed their recording for the new song and were returning to their dorm at 9.00 pm. On the way to the parking lot they met Dino so he joined them in their car.

Wonwoo was sleeping with his head on Mingyu's shoulder while Vernon had put on his headphones. Chan was bickering with Mingyu in hushed tones so as not to disturb Wonwoo. Seungcheol was sitting in the passenger seat and was talking with their manager.

Suddenly the car stopped. It was just so sudden that Wonwoo almost hit his head on the front seat. If it weren't for Mingyu, he would have been gravely injured. Everyone was so startled. Seungcheol quickly checked if the members were alright and when he was sure, he started accessing the situation. There was a black van with tinted windows in front of their car blocking their way. Men dressed in black came out of the van and surrounded the car. They all had masks on. They forced the doors open and dragged the manager out and shot him. The Seventeen members were shocked as hell. They were terrified. The door on Seungcheol's side was opened and he was also dragged out. Then all the members followed.

Chan was shaking with fear and started to tear up. Wonwoo and Vernon had tried to put up a fight but were hit in the head. Even though Seungcheol was frightened out of his wits, he tried to muster up courage and asked the men, "Who are you? What do you want from us?" A guy stepped forward. He was tall and bulked up. Even though Seungcheol was one of the strongest members in Seventeen, he looked tiny in front of that man. The guy removed his mask. He had a scary aura around him. He ignored his question and instead signalled his men. The man ordered his men to leave Vernon and Wonwoo since 'they don't want extra load'. Seungcheol was confused. The man introduced himself, "My name is Dongwook. And we are taking you and this tall member of yours with us and since i find this one cute", he pointed to Chan, "I am taking this one too". He heard thuds behind him. When he turned around, he saw Mingyu and Dino were unconscious.
Seungcheol immediately ran towards his dongsaengs. But before he could reach, he was pulled back.

"You know, Mingyu is quite handsome and pretty. I was wondering how he would look under me."

Everyone started laughing.
"Oh Dongwook, you need to share him with everyone."
"Or we could always have that maknae. He is quite cute and vulnerable. Imagine him being our obedient little slut.

Seungcheol was seething. How could those creeps say such disgusting words for his fragile dongsaengs. He would never let them come near Mingyu and Dino.

Seungcheol snarled and grabbed the Dongwook by his collar. Gone was the fear, instead it was replaced by fury.

"How dare you say such things about MY dongsaengs? I will make you pay for it, you bastard."

Dongwook was extremely shocked and surprised by the Seungcheol's outburst. But he immediately schooled his expressions and started smirking.

"Oh are you angry, my dear cherry? You need to control that anger of yours because it will not be good for your dear members, especially these two," he pointed towards Wonwoo and Vernon, "We don't have much use with them so we won't hesitate to kill them. So you better behave"

Seungcheol slowly let go of his collar and looked at Dongwook. He knew that if he didn't control his temper, his precious dongsaengs would have to pay for it.

Dongwook smirked at that. He raised Seungcheol's chin to make him face upwards.
"Good boy"

Seungcheol felt a prick on his neck.

He started feeling dizzy and light-headed. He saw the men carrying Mingyu and Dino to the van before he blacked out.