Chapter 32

"Abducted 2.0"

Nathan started laughing. He sounded like a complete maniac.

"Abducted 2.0!!" Nathan spoke in a mocking tone. Hearing about the military had given the idols a bit of relief but after hearing 'the next step' and Nathan's psychotic laughter, the little fire of hope extinguished.

Suddenly footsteps were heard. Everyone looked at the new person entering the room. All the idols except Mingyu, Taehyung and Hyunjin were shocked to see the person.

"How are you all?" The person asked.

"Detective Kim?!" Johnny, Suga and Kai yelled at the same time.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! What is going on?!" Suga yelled at the top of his voice.

Mr. Kim laughed out loud. Nathan also joined him in laughing.

Mr. Kim stopped laughing immediately and started speaking.
"Well, well... I am actually not sorry but I am involved with them, you see. Poor you, your members and the police... They trust everyone so easily."

Everyone's eyes widened in betrayal and hurt. They couldn't believe that they were all working with a criminal all that time. And the fact that their brothers still didn't know the truth...

The detective resumed his talk.
"Nevertheless, I just came to see you all since it is gonna be the last time for me to see you" Then he looked at Dongwook. "Boss, I will take my leave for now. I need to meet those pathetic idols."

Then he went upstairs with few men behind him. The idols couldn't believe what was happening. The support that they had was also corrupt.

Dongwook scoffed and then smirked. He addressed his men and Nathan.

"Ok so let's move on to our next step!! Prepare them!!"

Several men came forward with some injections. They all surrounded the idols and injected them with force. Those who were struggling were hit and then they were also injected. Soon all the idols were out on the cold cement floor.

Dongwook signalled to his men and started going upstairs with Nathan. They both entered their office. Dongwook took out a cigarette and a lighter.

He puffed the smoke out as spoke.
"Are you ready? We also are going."

"Yes I am", replied Nathan as he took the cigarette offered to him.
He took in a puff.

A phone ring resonated inside the room. Dongwook took his phone out.

'Main Boss calling...'

Dongwook picked it up.
"Hello Sir..."

A deep rough voice came from the other side.
"Hello Dongwook... How is the mission going on?"

Dongwook cleared his throat and then spoke.
"The military is getting involved. We need to complete the next step as soon as possible, Sir. We are doing it today itself"

The 'Main Boss' then sighed as he said, "Hmmm... I am waiting though. I can't wait to see them. Aren't they gorgeous?"

Dongwook snickered as he replied, "Yes Sir. They sure are... You and your brother are going to have lots of fun with them. They are perfect for our purpose."

A deep laugh was heard on the line.

"Ok... Ok... Now hurry up!! We don't have time", said the 'Main Boss'

"Ok Sir. Have a great day."
The call ended after that. Nathan blew out the smoke.

"What did he say?" Nathan asked.

"He told us to hurry up. Being associated with the mafia is exciting yet a bit exhausting"
Dongwook sighed.

"Is the ship ready?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah... Let's go now. Collect everything that is important. No clue must be left behind."

Nathan nodded as he got to work.

---------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu's eyes opened a bit. Bright light hit his eyes which resulted in him feeling like millions of needles were pricking his eyes and head. He squeezed his eyes shut. After a few seconds, he again opened his eyes slowly. His eyes started adjusting to the light that was being emitted by a lone bulb hanging above him.

He slowly sat up from his laying position. He looked at himself and the others. Everyone was bounded with chains. Everyone was awake except Yuta. He wasn't even injected but the torture had done a number on him.

He felt a touch on his elbow. He looked at his left to see his friend Jeongin. Jeongin had been his friend for a long time.

He felt relieved that there was someone who knew him well. He looked behind Jeongin to find Hyunjin also looking at him.

Johnny broke the silence first.
"Where are we right now? Does anyone have any idea?"

Everyone shrugged except Kai.
Kai spoke up.
"I was feeling a bit groggy but I heard some men speaking about a ship while they put us here. I am not sure though..."

"Ship?!" Jimin whisper-yelled.

"Told you that I am not sure", replied Kai.

Jimin was about to ask more when the door to their room opened. Dongwook and Nathan entered the room.

"Oh so you all are awake!!" Nathan exclaimed.

Jaehyun grimaced at the tone of the man. Thankfully no one noticed him.

"Where are we?" Yoongi asked them. Dino was gawking at Yoongi's boldness but little did he know that Yoongi was also scared. He was trying to be strong as he was the oldest of them all.

"Ohh... I just can't wait to reach there. You are not gonna be so bold after my session with you", snarled Nathan.

"Reach where? Where are we right now?!" Kai asked.

Dongwook spoke up this time.
"We are in a ship... Don't think that you are gonna be safe. No one is gonna save you from now on."

"What do you fucking mean?!" Yoongi asked.

"We are now in the international waters. You are going to spend your whole future in the place we are taking you to. You are gonna be used by us for our profits. Your President or the military won't even reach there. Everyone would be clueless about your location", replied Dongwook.

"Which place?! Where?!" Johnny exclaimed in shock. Everyone was frightened. They didn't know what was going to happen in the future.

Nathan smirked as he spoke.

"America"