Chapter 15

Their peace was disturbed after a few hours. They couldn't keep track with the time. They don't even know whether it was a day or night.

The gate slammed open. Taehyung was frightened. What are these fuckers going to do now? Haven't they done enough?!?
Nathan came in walking leisurely. He looked like a Cheshire cat.

"Hey aren't you hungry?"
They all kept their mouth shut. They were extremely hungry. They hadn't eaten for.......days?

But they just didn't want to answer him. He moved towards Jungkook. Taehyung immediately went into defense mode. He moved to cover Jungkook.

"Tsk Tsk TaeTae. Is this how you behave? You need to learn some manners."

He pulled Taehyung by his hair towards the centre. Taehyung thought that he might lose his hairs because of the deadly grip on his hair. Jungkook screamed for him to stop.

Taehyung desperately gripped at Nathan's hands. His scalp was paining.

After that Nathan pushed Taehyung on the floor. Taehyung looked at Nathan in the eye. Nathan scoffed at him. He moved towards Chanyeol and pulled him towards the centre near Taehyung. He didn't put up a fight since he was afraid that Nathan might hurt Jongin.

Chanyeol looked at Taehyung.

Nathan circled around them both.

"I am getting bored and little TaeTae needs a lesson for disobeying my rules.....so how about a fight...Taehyung will hit Chanyeol"

Taehyung's eyes widened. No!!
He could not hurt someone. He could not raise his hands towards his elder and senior. He shook his head.

"No", Taehyung whispered.

"Oh you will do just what I say. You will punch him HARD or...."

Nathan pulled Felix from Hyunjin's embrace. Hyunjin reached for him but was kicked by Nathan.

"or...poor Felix will get hit by me"
Felix was cowering under Nathan's gaze yet he had a look in his eyes. He was ready to get hit if it meant for the others to be spared.

"NO!!!" Both Chanyeol and Taehyung yelled at the same time.

"So fight fight fight my babies"

Chanyeol and Taehyung looked at each other. Taehyung was on the verge of crying.

"Punch me Taehyung!!! Obey him."
"No hyung how could I?!?", Taehyung whimpered.

"Oh I am getting bored..", Nathan said. Then he gripped Felix and punched him hard on his stomach.

"STOP!!!DON'T HURT HIM!! LEAVE HIM YOU BASTARD", Hyunjin practically roared. Nathan looked at Hyunjin. Hyunjin had a deadly glare fixed on Nathan. He looked ready to tear Nathan apart. Oh if the looks could kill, he would have already died!!

Nathan looked at Hyunjin in surprise. He looked intrigued and impressed by Hyunjin. Nathan then started smirking at him.

He then focused his attention towards Taehyung and Chanyeol.

"Fight or Lixie here will get hurt"

Taehyung had tears flowing down his cheeks. It was mental torture. Nathan knew that Taehyung couldn't hurt a fly that is why he told him to hit his hyung.

"Punch me Tae. I won't get mad, I promise."

"I am sorry Hyung" Taehyung then punched Chanyeol.

Everyone had tears in their eyes seeing the scene.

Nathan hit Felix again.
"I OBEYED YOU SO WHY DID YOU HURT HIM???", Taehyung yelled at Nathan.

"Do you call that a punch? I want you to punch him. HARD"
So Taehyung did. Again and again.