Chapter 31

"Enough of these shitty bondings. I am bored. Now let's have some fun", said Nathan.

Yoongi and Yuta growled at Nathan.
Dongwook looked at them. "Aren't you both growling a lot? I would love to strip you of that boldness." Dongwook spoke in a tone which seemed completely expressionless.

Mingyu, Taehyung and Hyunjin flinched at that statement. They had faced the worst treatment and they were frightened that the others would also face the same fate.

Nathan spoke out in fury.
"I am gonna rip this Yoongi guy. He has been a pain in the ass. I am gonna kill him!! I don't fucking care!!"
He whipped out a gun and pointed it at Yoongi.

Taehyung immediately pushed himself in front of his hyung while Jimin joined his hands in front of Nathan and begged him to leave Yoongi.

"No!!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled out loud.
Nathan was about to pull the trigger on a frozen Yoongi when a small tiny voice was heard.

"N-no p-please"

Nathan looked at the source to find Hyunjin hugging Jeongin tightly and looking at Nathan with tears in his eyes.

Nathan's fury immediately dissolved and he moved away from Yoongi. Everyone was shocked at the sudden change. Taehyung's eyes widened as he realised that Hyunjin had tried to distract Nathan so that he wouldn't kill Yoongi. Hyunjin had a special effect on Nathan, after all.

Both Taehyung and Jimin grabbed onto Yoongi after Nathan moved away. He came out of his frozen state. Yoongi shuddered as he processed what had happened in the past few seconds.

Nathan looked at Hyunjin with a smirk adorning his face. He crouched down in front of him and then he caressed Jeongin's hair. Jeongin whimpered at the contact and snuggled further into Hyunjin's embrace. The latter hugged his dongsaeng and pushed away the kidnapper's hand.

A certain fire lit up in Nathan's eyes and body. Whenever someone else had ever rejected him, he had always killed them but in Hyunjin's case, he only felt lust.

He grabbed Hyunjin by his hair as he pulled him towards himself. Their faces were just mere centimeters apart.

Nathan stared at him in the eye as Hyunjin whimpered and tightened his grip on Jeongin.

"Fucking stop!! You bastard!"
Yuta yelled at him.

Nathan released his grip on Hyunjin. The latter scrambled back into Mingyu who was just besides him.
Nathan looked at Yuta in pure anger and irritation. They both had a really tough staring contest.

Dongwook came in between them. He put his hand on Nathan's shoulder.
"You can release your anger in a way that I would suggest. Let's make it interesting, not boring."

Nathan nodded at Dongwook.

Then a chair was brought in by the men. Dongwook pointed towards Yuta. The men grabbed the Japanese man as he struggled in their grip. Johnny and Jaehyun charged forward to save their member. Hyunjin also tried to persuade Nathan to stop on Jaehyun's request. Everyone knew the effect he had on him within a few minutes. It would be super worse for Hyunjin but he couldn't be selfish in that matter, especially when Jaehyun was asking him with fear in his eyes. He tried to beg Nathan as he trembled.

The men didn't stop taking Yuta away from the others. Nathan also ignored him for the moment.

But there was someone who was looking at him...

Dongwook...

He walked towards Hyunjin as he was distracted, trying to persuade Nathan. Hyunjin flinched as he felt someone crouch down besides him. He immediately shut his mouth when he saw the person.