Chapter 30

A loud slap resonated in the room.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to bring my Seungcheol?!? And you brought me this one?! I want my cherry!! I don't fucking care how?!"
Dongwook yelled at his underling, who was kneeling on the ground in front of him.

The poor guy trembled as he started begging him for forgiveness.
"Boss, we messaged Seungcheol only but we don't know how this one came to the place. We thought that this kid was Seungcheol as his face was not visible due to dark. Sorry boss..."

"You want me to forgive you?! Forgive you?! After your mistake!" Dongwook then pulled out his gun.

The screams and begging of the man became even more frenzied. He grabbed Dongwook's feet but to no avail. He then started begging in front of Nathan, who was sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee. He scrambled towards him and grabbed his feet to ask for sympathy and forgiveness.

Nathan just glanced at him and then spoke in a really cold tone, which could make anyone tremble.

"Want my forgiveness Ned? Hmm? Do you want my sympathy, dog?"

The underling nodded in a hurry. He was terrified of his bosses who were both pure psychopaths, especially Dongwook.

Nathan looked at him carefully. Dongwook also sat down on his chair. Nathan then nodded towards his legs. Ned immediately removed his grip on his feet.

Then Nathan uncrossed his legs as he put his foot on the floor.

"If you want forgiveness, then lick my shoes clean, dog", ordered Nathan.

Ned looked down in embarassment as the rest of the underlings snickered at him. He was the head of the underlings but his post was lower than Nathan's and Dongwook's. He was their boss and at that moment, he was supposed to face a fate that would make him feel embarassed and insulted for ages.

Dongwook hummed in agreement as he smirked at him.

Ned knew the consequences, so he lowered himself and brought his tongue out and just touched Nathan's shoe with it.

Nathan kicked his face hard. The man whimpered at the force by which he hit him. Nathan raised his brows with an unimpressed expression on his face.

"Do dogs lick like that? You are doing it like a kitten. And my kitten is only my baby, Hyunjin. So you better lick like the disgusting mutt you are. Do it properly, you pest."

A single tear rolled down Ned's face as he became the center of humiliation in the room. The underlings and Dongwook laughed and mocked at him.

Ned's eyes became red with fury and shame as he lowered himself once again. He brought out his tongue and licked Nathan's shoe in a much better way. He then stopped after licking for a few seconds. He then raised his head to look at Nathan.

He didn't even comprehend what happened before Nathan stepped on his private parts. Ned's bloody screams boomed inside the room while everyone laughed at him. Nathan gritted his teeth as he spoke.
"Did I tell you to stop, you mutt? Did I?"

The man wailed in agony as he shook his head and started mumbling incoherent words.

Nathan then raised his foot again and then again ordered him.
"Lick"

Ned again stooped lower and then started licking his shoes like crazy. His tears were falling down from his face and onto the shoe. He didn't stop. He waited for the command. But it never came.

Nathan then started talking to Dongwook while sipping his coffee. He completely ignored the still licking man.
"I don't think we can risk getting your cherry. The police would be alert by now. You can get you  another toy from the group of idols we have now. You can also borrow my kitten for a while, if you want. But let's forget about your cherry."

Dongwook seethed in fury as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I will be calm for now. But when the right time comes, I will snatch him away", replied  Dongwook.

Then he looked at the guy who was still licking Nathan's shoe. He raised his gun and pointed at him.

Nathan stopped the gun and moved away from the spot. The guy heaved a sigh of relief thinking that the torture stopped.

The next moment, a gunshot was heard. All of the blood and gore covered the floor and the sofa where Nathan was sitting previously. The body fell down with a thud.

Dongwook stood up and nodded towards Nathan.
"Let's meet the new playthings. And let's give the trio a surprise."

Nathan smirked as they proceeded to move.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung, Mingyu and Hyunjin were completely exhausted and tired. They were being given breads to eat two times a day. And water was given only once a day. Eating bread made their throats dry and they couldn't even drink water.

After the whole ordeal the previous day, the kidnappers had not bothered them much. But somehow that was a bit terrifying.
Thoughts like 'What will happen next?', 'Why are they not coming? Are they upto something?', 'Will they kill us? Are they gonna let us die of starvation?', 'Is no one going to help us?' were popping inside their heads.

They were heavily paranoid. Whenever they heard the creak of the door, they would either  hold onto each other or would shrink further into the wall.

They were done eating their share of breads for the day, when Nathan entered the room. Hyunjin immediately flinched and scrambled back into the wall. After the torture with Dongwook, Nathan and Dongwook had never visited them.

Nathan looked like a cheshire cat as he smirked at Hyunjin. Behind him, Dongwook also entered the room.

Dongwook moved to the centre of the room as he looked at the trio with his stone cold face.

"We have got a surprise for you all. Let us assure you that you would love it!!" Nathan excitedly spoke. His tone itself made the idols shiver.

It was clear that the surprise was good for the kidnappers but not for them.

Nathan clapped his hands and ordered his men. "Bring them"

The trio's eyes widened when they saw several idols being dragged inside the room. A much worse case was that those group of idols included their members too.

Yoongi stopped struggling in their grip when his eyes fell on Taehyung. Jimin also stared at him in shock and happiness.

At least he was alive...

Jeongin's eyes watered as he looked at Hyunjin. He missed his hyung dearly but the agony and misery written all over Hyunjin's face pained him too. He just wanted to be in his hyung's hands.

Dino was sniffling as he looked at Mingyu. They both stared at each other with tears in their eyes.

Not him... Not him... No!!
Mingyu thought.

The other idols were shocked to see the trio. Several men dragged the idols and chained them to the wall just like the trio. Taehyung ran into Suga's arms as Jimin held his hand and consoled him.

Jeongin ran into Hyunjin's embrace and sobbed into his chest. He clutched onto his shirt. Hyunjin covered him with kisses all over his face as he hugged him. Hyunjin glanced at the kidnappers to see Nathan staring and smirking at them.

Dino and Mingyu hugged each other as Mingyu asked about Seungcheol's injuries and the others. Dino told him about the updates as he clinged onto him.

Then they heard a clap.

"Enough of these shitty bondings. I am bored. Now let's have some fun."