Chapter 6

EXO

Kai and Chanyeol had went out to watch a movie and go shopping. They entered Kai's apartment afterwards. Chanyeol and Kai were planning to have some alcohol for the night. Therefore Chanyeol was staying in Kai's apartment for a night.

Chanyeol took a bottle of Soju. Kai was cooking meat.
"You know I would have loved if Baekhyun was here", said Chanyeol.
Kai was texting Kyungsoo while cooking.

As they were discussing about their schedules, the doorbell went off. Kai frowned. He was not expecting any visiters today. Chanyeol told him to check the door while he arranges the table. Kai switched off the grill and went to the door.

He opened the door slightly and peeked out. He saw men dressed in black. Kai immediately tried to close the door but the men were strong so they opened the door easily. Chanyeol heard the commotion and went to check the situation. He was met with the view of Kai being pinned on the floor by several men.

Chanyeol pushed the nearest man to the side. He was beyond furious. He started punching the men. Kai also stood up and joined Chanyeol in fighting the men.

Chanyeol felt an excruciating pain in his leg. He tripped and fell. His knees were paining. He looked at his back and saw a man holding a large steel rod. Another guy pointed a gun to his temple.

Jongin came to a standstill when he saw his hyung's condition. His hyung was at gunpoint so there was no point in fighting.

"If you want this friend of yours to live, stop fighting."
Jongin stared at his hyung.
Chanyeol's eyes were filled with fire and determination. But there was something else-fear.

"Ok I won't fight. Please leave him."

"You both injured my men and you think I would spare you both just like that?!?"

Chanyeol intervened, "Who are you? What do you want from us?"
The barrell of the gun was pushed further.
Chanyeol felt shivers down his spine when he felt the guy's breath on his ear. The man whispered inside his ear, "You will get your answers soon enough."

At that moment, Jongin was punched hard in his stomach. He crouched down in pain. Chanyeol yelled. It didn't matter whether he was on gunpoint but he would not bear his friend getting tortured.

The hits did not stop. Jongin was kicked repeatedly. He was now lying in the foetus position to prevent the hits. His hair was pulled and he was thrown across the room. Jongin was a mess.

His tanned skin sported blue-purple scars. His lips was split. There was blood trickling down the corner of his lips. He was frightened.

Chanyeol begged them to let Jongin go.
He kneeled and joined his hands in front of the guy and begged, "Please let him go. Don't hurt him anymore. Please...You can do anything you want with me. Please please leave him. I-I beg you please, please sir."

The men around him snickered at that. Whereas Jongin could not register what was happening around him.

Finally the man stopped and Jongin curled up in a small ball in the corner. He could only register one emotion, that was Fear.

Chanyeol's heart broke on seeing Jongin like that. He felt a prick on his neck and saw a man injecting Kai with something. Then he went out cold on the floor.