Chapter 11

Stray Kids Dorm

Bang Chan had been able to track the Manager’s phone so he rushed to the spot with Changbin, only to be met with a scene which made him go pale.

The Manager was lying on the road. He looked unconscious. While Changbin looked around for Hyunjin and Felix, Chan moved towards the Manager.

He tried to wake him, but there was no response. He moved the Manager to his car’s back seat.

“Hyung, I searched the whole area but I couldn’t find them. I found their phones in the bushes, that’s it.”

“I think we need to rush Manager Hyung to the hospital. He is the only one who knows about them and he himself is injured.”

Changbin nodded and they both went to the hospital.

While the Manager was getting treated, Bang Chan went to the police station to file a report leaving Changbin with the Manager.

NCT Dream’s Dorm

The trio (Renjun, Chenle and Jaemin) had returned to the dorm only to be greeted with silence. They called out for Jisung and Jeno but there was no response. They called Mark and asked him whether they were at the 127 dorm.

But No, they were no where to be found. Jeno and Jisung’s phones were also on the tables. The 127 members arrived to the dorm too. They called the managers and staffs. They searched the whole area but couldn’t find the two. Eventually, in the morning Taeyong along with Johnny went to the police station to file a missing report.

EXO

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had been calling Chanyeol and Kai for a long time. They had not come for practice. Eventually both of them went to get them for the practice. But they were greeted with a disaster. The whole room was a mess. It looked as if a war had taken place here. They went inside and searched for the duo but could not find them.

Baekhyun noticed how the door had been already opened when they entered and how the drinks and food were left untouched. He called the others and informed the Manager about the situation. They searched the entire perimeter while Baekhyun and Suho went to the police.

TXT

A couple were having a fun time. They were returning from their grandparents’ house. They were listening to songs and singing along.

The girl noticed a hand in the side of the road. It was coming out of the bushes. She immediately told her boyfriend to stop. He looked at her in confusion.

“What happened babe?”

“Look at that, there is a person in the bushes and seemingly injured since his hands are covered with blood.”

The BF looked at where she was pointing.

“Sit here. Let me go and check.”

He went out of the car and carefully approached the bushes. He removed the branches and leaves out of the way to be greeted with the sight of a boy  whom he recognised, looked similar to a member of TXT. He called out to his girlfriend.

“Isn’t he Yeonjun from TXT?”

“Oh my god, yes but what has happened to him?”

Yeonjun’s face was covered with dirt. His clothes were tainted with dirt and blood. He looked pale. The boy immediately checked his pulse. Yes, it was there but not much. It was beating weakly.

“We need to take him to the hospital.”

The boy picked up Yeonjun and made him lie down in the back seat. They rushed to the hospital. He was taken to the ICU immediately. There was no phone to be found. The guy found Yeonjun’s wallet. He saw a piece of paper in it which had a number written on it.

At the TXT dorm

The members were searching for Yeonjun and Huening Kai for a long time. The staffs and Managers were running back and forth to find them.

Soobin was stressed out.

Beomgyu was oddly silent throughout the whole search.

Taehyun was talking to the staffs. At that moment, they heard a ring. It was Soobin’s phone. He looked at the unknown number. Everyone was looking at him. He attended the call.

“Hello”

“Hello who is this?”, Soobin asked.

“Umm..hello can I ask you who you are first?”

“I am Soobin from TXT”

“Well thank God, Sir we found Yeonjun in a very severe state. We have taken him to ABC hospital. Can you please come here?”

“What?!?”, Soobin jumped. Everyone got startled.

“How is he?”

“Sir, he is in the ICU.”

“Ok thank you we are coming there.”

Questions started flooding in the room. Soobin told them about Yeonjun.

The three boys and the Manager rushed to the hospital. They found the couple there. Soobin showed his gratitude to them. Then he asked them,

“Was there someone else with him?”

“No. He was the only one present there.”

That got them worried even more. Where was Hyuka?

“Ok thank you. I will pay you back for the bill. And can you please not tell anyone about Yeonjun, please.”

“Ok Sir”

Then the couple left. Soobin went to the police station to file a report, where he met the other idols.

Whereas the Manager, Taehyun and Beomgyu saw the doctor coming out of the ICU after almost 3 hours. The manager asked the doctor about Yeonjun’s condition.

The doctor looked at them.

“He was shot in the shoulder and in the leg. He has had a major blood loss. If there would have been even a little delay in bringing him to the hospital, he would have died.”

Beomgyu and Taehyun shivered.

“We have stabled his condition.”

That got a sigh of relief out of Beomgyu.

“But I am sorry to inform you..”

They all held their breath.

“He has gone into comatose stage.”