Chapter 12

"Who?"

"Scoups hyung"

Mingyu’s eyes widened. He looked at Scoups. Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly), he was calmly smiling in Jeno’s direction. Scoups would have been angry at Jeno, if he had chosen the others. Even though he knew he would have to go through torture, he felt happy on the inside, since the others were not going to go through this.

Jungkook looked at Mingyu. He has always heard praises from his friends (DK, Mingyu, The8) about Scoups. He felt bad seeing Mingyu looking at the verge of a panic attack. He was like the “Happy go lucky” one in their friends group.

Dongwook was delighted with the choice.

"No!!" the strong rejection came from Dino while Mingyu started to put an arm on Scoups as if to protect him.

"Alright then, how about you, fiercy boy? Let's start from you" said the man pointing towards Dino.

"No!" this one came from Scoups.

If Dino's tone was full of fear and shock, Scoups' was way more composed than that. Well at least he tried to make it sound that way.

"I'll do it" said Scoups.

"What?! No! Hyung" protested Dino

"Chan-ah, better me than any of you" said Scoups.

"No.." said Hyuka, tears were running down his face.

"It's okay, I will be fine" said Scoups, "They won't kill me" 

"Seungcheol.." said Taehyung but he didn't know what to say. "No, please.." said Dino, his voice was shaking.

But they all were too scared.

"I'll do it" said Seungcheol, standing up.

Dino tried to stop him but Mingyu held him.

"They will hurt you too Chan-ah, I'm sorry" said Mingyu, keeping his arms tight around the boy.

Dino and Mingyu were holding each other, they didn't know what would happen to their hyung but 'the show' that man wanted to make couldn't possibly be good.

Everyone wanted to stop the men from hurting Seungcheol but guns were pointed at them. If they made a wrong move, they were afraid that they would really use it.

Jeno was crying in the corner in guilt. Seungcheol passed him a small smile so as to reassure him that he made a good choice.

Nathan made Seungcheol walk to the center of the room then forced him to kneel down. 

"The camera is on, boss"

"Good" said Nathan.

Another man walked up to Nathan and handed him something.

"It..It's a...whip.." muttered Dino out of shock and disbelief, he knew what would happen next and it scared him to death, it scared all of them to death.

Nathan was holding a long whip on his right hand as he stood close to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol desperately wanted to cry too but he had to be strong for them, he had to.

The man swung the whip hard and it hit the floor, making a really loud sound, sending shivers down their spines. Seungcheol's heart started beating faster.

"Please no.." begged Dino, sobbing hard. He was about to witness his hyung being lashed right before his eyes.

Seungcheol looked at Dino and Mingyu and smiled, "It's okay", he mouthed. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he was determined not to make a sound.

ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें