Chapter 20

Huening Kai was with Soobin looking at Yeonjun's unconscious form.

"How long will it take hyung?"

"I don't know maknae-ah. He will wake up soon enough don't worry"
On their way back they greeted Yeonjun's parents.

Jeno and Jisung had refused to go out of their rooms. They had not left each other's side at all after the incident.

Chanyeol gained consciousness and all the exo members temporarily moved to their dorms.

Jeonghan was with Seungcheol in the hospital. Seungcheol was starting to heal. Thankfully, the infection hadn't started.

He hadn't spoken much. Jeonghan had tried to talk to him but he would only respond with "Did they find the three?"

He was blaming himself. Jeonghan and Joshua tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault. But he was still feeling guilty. He was frightened. He was frightened about the trio. Nobody knew what the trio might be going through.

Dino had gone into deep shock. He wouldn't leave his members' side, especially he wouldn't leave Jeonghan and Seungcheol's side.

When Dino had come to the hospital for check up, he had made a scene at the hospital just because he was denied of seeing Seungcheol. After that he would always sleep besides Seungcheol at night. He would rest his head on his hyung's chest listening to his heartbeat and go to sleep.

There was a knock on the door.
Mr. Kim, the detective of the case moved towards Seungcheol's bed with a bouquet.

"Good Morning Scoups-ssi. I hope you are feeling better."

Seungcheol just nodded.

"So can I ask you a few questions"

"Hmm..."

"So can you tell us about what happened in detail."
Seungcheol nodded towards Joshua to escort Dino out of the room. After Dino left, Seungcheol told him every single detail of what happened.

Mr. Kim nodded.
"Thanks a lot Scoups-ssi. You did a great job in telling us the details"

"Sir, please find my brother"
Jeonghan felt heartbroken at the sight of Seungcheol almost begging for his brother.

"Sure Scoups-ssi. We will try our best"

---------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Dongwook moved out of his room, signalling for the men to clean up his room. He moved towards the basement.

He saw the three sleeping in each other's embrace with Hyunjin in the middle. Dongwook was feeling frustrated. He slowly creeped down the stairs. The three hadn't woken up yet. He looked at their state. There were clear dried tear streaks on all of their faces. The other two looked alright but Hyunjin...

He looked at Hyunjin. Even though, he wasn't his type he didn't blame Nathan for being obsessed with him. He sure looked ethereal. His long jet black hair, cascading down his face reaching his shoulders, were tied with a rubberband to form a half bun. Dongwook could see the marks that Nathan left on his body. His hand shot out to move a strand of hair out of Hyunjin's face.

On feeling someone's touch, Hyunjin thought that it was either the two of the hyungs. So he nuzzled into the touch. His eyes were still closed. Due to exhaustion, he had slept in the hyungs' arms.

Dongwook looked at how Hyunjin nuzzled into his touch. He then knew why Nathan loved to call him 'kitten'. He actually looked like one at that moment. He let his fingers caress Hyunjin's face.

He wanted his 'cherry' to be there. He wanted Seungcheol to look like a mess too, with tear streaks down his face... Carrying his marks all over his body... His hair being a mess... Lips all bitten red. Dongwook wanted his 'cherry'. But till then, he could use some entertainment. A revenge. Nathan was the reason behind his cherry's escape. Why not taint his kitten even more...

Nathan was busy getting everything planned for the further kidnapping, so he was not present there. Dongwook smirked.

He continued caressing Hyunjin. His hand moved towards his neck and then... dipped inside his shirt.

Hyunjin's eyes flew open. He scrambled back at once.

"S-stop... No!!" Hyunjin whimpered.

Mingyu and Taehyung started waking up from their nap, when they heard the voice. Taehyung was the one who noticed the hand touching Hyunjin's chest first. He grabbed the wrist in a tight grip and pulled it out. He pushed Dongwook away.

Hyunjin was sobbing and trembling as he curled himself into an infant pose.

Mingyu pushed Hyunjin behind his back.

Taehyung growled. "How dare you, you bastard?!"
Dongwook looked at him coldly.
"TaeTae, Don't you know, you should never interrupt your master"
Dongwook gripped Taehyung by his collar.

"You have been a thorn in my way. My men have always worked hard. Don't you think... they deserve a reward?"
Dongwook spoke with a smug smile.

Taehyung was a little confused but he surely knew that this 'reward' was not going to be a good one... At least for him.

Dongwook slapped Taehyung so hard, that he fell to the ground.

Dongwook called out by clapping his hands.
"Everyone!! Come out here!"

His men started infiltrating the room.
"Don't you all deserve a reward?"
Dongwook spoke as he nodded his head towards Taehyung.
"Here. Do whatever you want with him. Just don't kill him."

The men lecherously looked at Taehyung, their mouths drooling at the sight of him. They all looked like dogs in rut. They just couldn't believe they got the 'V' as a reward.

Taehyung started to scramble back but was pulled towards the men by his ankle. He was terrified. He didn't want it.

"Sir, can't we have that one too?" A man with yellow teeth spoke pointing towards Mingyu.

Dongwook started acting like he was thinking.
"Hmm... Ok. As I think about it, he might feel too lonely out there."
Dongwook was so satisfied with torturing the three of them that he almost forgot about his fury.

He looked at how the men dragged Taehyung and Mingyu away.

He moved towards Hyunjin. He was sobbing so hard. He looked at Dongwook. He started begging on his knees with his hands joined.

"Sir...pl-please l-leave them I-I will d-do... anything you want but... Pl-please", Hyunjin rambled out.

"Oh... Hyunjin-ah why would I listen to you huh? Nevertheless since they are having fun why don't we too start ours" Dongwook started laughing as shrieks and shouts of the other two men filled the room.