Chapter 24

Seventeen's dorm was completely silent which was quite unusual for the group. Everyone was dull and didn't dare speak a word. Dino was cuddled up with Vernon as he went through SNS to distract himself.

He just couldn't handle the trauma and tension. His parents had insisted on coming to their dorms, but he turned down the offer as he didn't want his parents getting involved in the case.

He heard vibrations coming from the table. He looked at the source to find Seungcheol's phone. Their was a message notification. Seungcheol had gone to take a shower. Dino usually didn't meddle with other's business but he just couldn't control his curiosity.

He knew the password so he unlocked the phone and checked the message. It was from Seungkwan. He looked around but couldn't find him.

Seungkwan: Seungcheol hyung! Can you come to the terrace? I need some help with some things.

Vernon had also peeked in to look at the message.

"What does he need help with? Doesn't he know that hyung is busy and injured? I will just go and check what he wants", said Vernon.

"Hyung!! Take me with you... The others are busy and I don't want to be alone"

"No Dino... It is not safe for you to go outside"

"We are not going outside hyung!! We just need to go to the terrace. Moreover we have high security around here", retorted Dino.

Vernon hummed as they both left the room. They took the elevator and pressed the button. The lift started moving.

Their dorm was quite modern and large. It had almost 5 floors. There were at least 5 police officials guarding each floor.

Vernon thought about how their lives had changed. From being broken idols with lots of debt to being one of the most famous and the richest kpop groups in the whole world.

He came out of his daze as he heard a ding. The doors of the elevator opened as both the idols stepped out. The wind was blowing in the night sky as they both looked around. The stars and the moonlit night illuminated the terrace. There were multiple craters and tanks spread around the area.

"Seungkwan!!" Vernon yelled out. They couldn't spot a single person.

"Where are you hyung?!" Dino joined in calling the other.

They both moved around. Dino started feeling creeped out so he grabbed his hyung's shirt.

"It's wierd. Aren't the security guards supposed to be here?" Vernon asked as he looked around.

"Let's go back hyung!! I feel frightened. Let's call Seungcheol hyung or the other hyungs", whispered Dino.

Vernon hummed in agreement. They both advanced towards the elevator but before they could do so, a cloth covered Dino's mouth. He started struggling as his eyes widened. His struggles ceased as unconsciousness hovered over him.

Before Vernon could do something, he was hit on the head. He felt the area with his trembling hand. He felt a thick liquid coating his hand. He looked at his hand to see blood covering his hand. His vision started blurring. He felt light headed. He turned around slightly. He went pale as he saw the person through his blurred vision. He raised a trembling, bloody finger towards the person.

"You?! How could you?" Vernon spoke in a strangled voice. 

The person smirked. Vernon felt dizziness take over him as his legs went limp and he fell to the ground. He then blacked out in the pool of blood surrounding his head.

The person signalled the men to take the unconscious form of Dino. Then the anonymous person looked at the pile of dead bodies that belonged to the guards. They were piled behind the crates and tanks.

Then they all left in the guards' disguise taking Dino in a sack, leaving behind Vernon in the pool of blood and cold night.