Chapter 21

Trigger warning-

Taehyung was dragged into the group of men. There were almost 20 of them. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Mingyu getting dragged too.
He then realised how Hyunjin had felt.

His shirt was torn apart and his pants were removed. The men around him started toying with his body.
He was pinned down by men as they exploited him as they wished. He was forced into different poses as he got fucked by multiple men. They marked him in various places.

At that moment, he somehow regretted becoming a distraction for the men at the time of escape. He should have just ran.

Tears, sweat, blood and all kinds of bodily fluids covered his body.
He forced himself to think of pleasant things. He thought of the time BTS debuted, how they were all broke but now, one of the greatest kpop band, he thought of the fans, army supported them, Jimin always clinging to him, Suga always having a soft spot for him, Jhope being his cheerful self  trying to lessen Taehyung's burdens, Jin's caring self, Jungkook's constant ramblings to him about certain things, Namjoon's advices. Yeontan, the furry little one. He would always cling to Taehyung.

Taehyung would sometimes get out of his daze as he gets thrown from one man to another like a rag doll.

Mingyu's state was getting worse too. He was getting constantly fucked and marked. He was crying as he couldn't take it anymore. He yelled for them to stop but he was ignored. He was thrown around despite of his built. His body was covered with sweat and cum. His inner thighs were caked with blood and cum.

He was constantly getting punched too. If he tried to resist, he would get punched in his stomach. He couldn't do anything but take it all. He just wanted to be with his members. He reminisced about his memories before the whole thing went down.

He thought about how he would have been promoting with his members if the kidnapping hadn't happened. He hadn't ever imagined that he would get raped and abducted.

He closed his eyes as yet another time he was slapped by one of the men.

---------------------------------------------------
As the men started their torture on the duo, Dongwook released Hyunjin from the chains. He grabbed Hyunjin by the hair and dragged him upstairs. He tried to resist but Dongwook was stronger.

He pulled him towards his room. It had been cleaned by the men except the blood stains. Hyunjin resisted even more when he saw the huge amount of blood staining the white carpet.

Dongwook closed the door. He gritted his teeth and pinned Hyunjin to the wall. They could still hear some yelling and screams from the basement. He bent down and started licking Hyunjin's neck. Hyunjin sobbed and screamed even louder at that time.

"P-Ple-Please... s-stop... I am beg-begging you... p-please"
Dongwook looked at him and tore his shirt apart and threw it somewhere on the floor. His fury came back at full strength.

This would have been my cherry but because of Nathan... Nathan!! I lost my cherry. He likes this one huh? Kitten huh? I can't destroy Nathan because he is my partner but I will take revenge by using his kitty Dongwook thought.

Hyunjin tried to cover his chest but Dongwook pinned his hands once again. He looked at his marked chest lecherously and started biting on his chest. Hyunjin screamed.

His continuous beggings were ignored as he was thrown on his bed. Dongwook took out his belt and tied Hyunjin to the headboard with it. He looked at Hyunjin squirming under him.

He took out a box. Hyunjin was getting even more frightened by the second.

"P-please... Stop!!..."

Dongwook smirked at Hyunjin and then started caressing his abdomen.

"Kitten, aren't you curious about what is inside this box?" Dongwook sing-songed.

"Pl-please no!!... I am... begging you... ple-please"

"Since you don't seem so curious, let me show you the contents of this box" Dongwook spoke with a smirk.

He moved to the side making sure that Hyunjin was looking at him. He then threw the contents of the box onto the bed.

Hyunjin's eyes widened.