Chapter 18

Bright light was glaring down at Hyunjin as he cracked his eyes open. They burned, dry and scratchy. His head was pounding, and above him was a lightbulb that was swinging from the ceiling.

"What the hell?" he groaned. Then he remembered the kidnapping and the escape they attempted. He remembered how it was only the three of them - Taehyung, Mingyu and Hyunjin himself- who were taken away.

Hyunjin moved to sit up, and felt tension on his wrists and ankles. He was tied down to a hard surface, thick leather straps keeping him shackled to it. Suddenly he was very awake. He tugged hard at the straps, frantic, terrified energy making his heart race. He looked around, eyes wild with panic. He looked to his right. There was a huge ceiling-to-floor window separating that room with another. The other room consisted of Mingyu and Taehyung. They were free of chains. At least the others escaped. Hyunjin heaved a sigh of relief as he believed that Felix had escaped.

They were also waking up slowly. They looked dazed until their eyes fell on Hyunjin across the glass. Their eyes widened at the state Hyunjin was.

Mingyu ran upto the glass and started pounding on it.

"Hyunjin!!!"

At least the glass was not soundproof.
"H-Hyung"

Mingyu glared at a particular corner of the room where Hyunjin was trapped into. Hyunjin followed his gaze.

There was a dark shadow, the hint of a silhouette of someone across the room. The person had been so quiet that Hyunjin hadn't even noticed his presence.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Remove these binds!" His head was screaming in pain, and it was hard to make his mouth move. The panic was speeding his thoughts, but slowing his ability to think, to plan, to look for an escape. The person started moving, boot heels making a loud noise on the cement floor. As the person stepped into the light of the bulb, Hyunjin's eyes widened as he saw the person.

"Nathan?"

Nathan sported a scar on his cheek, thanks to Mingyu. His other scars had slowly started to fade away.

"Hello kitten"

His stomach clenched.

"What are you going to do??" asked Hyunjin, his voice cracking as his eyes widened in horror.

"What I am going to do??", Nathan snickered. "I will make sure that you know the consequences of your actions, I will make sure you beg for your life and most of all I will make sure that you are MINE."

He started laughing maniacally and then started caressing Hyunjin's arms.

"L-Let go of me...N-Nathan...
p-please!" Hyunjin started to squirm.

On the other side, Mingyu and Taehyung were franctically pounding on the sturdy glass. They were in complete horror.

Mingyu yelled at him.
"Let him go, you bastard!!"
Taehyung was constantly trying to find a way to stop the man.

Nathan smirked at them.
Then he pulled out a gun and put it on the side table.

"If you both don't look, I will blow his brains out. So only look here Dearies"

Then he turned his attention to Hyunjin.

Trigger Warning- Rape scene ahead

Nathan slowly unbuttoned Hyunjin's shirt and revealed his whole torso. He slowly started caressing his body.

Hyunjin started begging him to let go of him. He was whimpering uncontrollably. Nathan grinned contently and then bent down to lick a stripe on his stomach.