Chapter 13

All the idols of Exo, BTS, NCT, Stray Kids and Seventeen were sitting together in the living room.
The police had told the members to live together for a while since their lives were in danger. They didn't want another idol getting kidnapped.

So they all had gathered in a house which belonged to Hybe. Hybe had bought the house a year ago for reality shows. Now it was being used as a safe haven for the idols. Strict security was placed around the place. Police officials were constantly patrolling around.

The idols were not allowed to go out without proper security.

TXT were still in the hospital with Yeonjun. Strict security was provided for them too.

On the day the idols had met each other in the police station, they had told each other their part of the story.

They all had gotten comfortable with each other. Jeonghan stared at the others. He was constantly missing his members. He was frightened for Dino and Scoups.

“EVERYONE!”

The shout came from Namjoon. The shout brought nearly everyone to the leader's side instantly.

Namjoon was staring at his phone.

"What is it Namjoon?", Suho asked.

"Hyung I have got a message from an unknown number. It has a video attached to it. I think it is from the kidnappers."

That got some reactions from others.

At that moment Soobin had also arrived from the hospital. He looked tired but when he heard Namjoon, his eyes widened.

They connected the phone with the laptop. Everyone huddled closer to each other and watched. The video started playing.

They saw their members sitting on a concrete floor with chains attached to their ankle and wrist.

Everyone looked scared. Minseok was on the phone with the police already.

But what caught Jeonghan's attention was the view of Seungcheol kneeling in front of a man in the center of the room. Dino was begging the man to let go of his hyung.

That scene broke the hearts of everyone. They saw how the men were mocking at them. It made their blood boil.

Everyone held their breaths as they saw the whip.

Woozi was practically speechless. How could they? He felt a hand on his shoulder aiming to comfort him.

He looked at the person. It was Suga.

He then turned towards the screen. They saw how the man whipped Seungcheol continuously, how the others were begging for him to stop. The whole of Seventeen was crying. Even Woozi had tears in his eyes seeing their leader getting tortured. After a few minutes the lashes stopped.

Seungcheol was limp on the floor. The men were mocking and laughing at their leader.

When they thought that the torture stopped, another man stepped in and started putting some mixture on Seungcheol's back.

Seungcheol was screaming bloody murder. To see that their leader, who is the strongest of them all, was losing his resolve broke Jeonghan's heart. Seungcheol's screams were ringing inside his head. His screams were echoing in the whole room.

The other idols were also crying. Even though they were mostly unfamiliar with Scoups, they still felt their heart break. Every other idol held onto the Seventeen members to give them comfort.

The members did not want to look at the torture anymore but they just couldn't help stare at the screen.

Jeonghan felt someone snuggling to his side. He looked down to see Seungkwan. He was a mess. His eyes were starting to swell and were red around the rim.

After finally the whole torture was over, the guy who whipped Seungcheol pulled Huening Kai from the group and threw him in the center.

Soobin felt his heart palpitate. He saw how his maknae was crying. Seungcheol was laying unconscious on the floor.

Then the message was read. They were all speechless on hearing the amount.

TEN BILLION WON? HOW WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO COLLECT SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY?!?

Namjoon then looked at Suho. Suho nodded at him. They needed to have a meeting with the company officials.

Minseok came to them.

"The police tried to track the number, but it was a burner phone therefore they couldn't trace the location. I have sent the video to the police for further investigation."

Namjoon was feeling miserable. He looked at the others. They were all taking turns to comfort the Seventeen members and Soobin.

He wanted to save the members. He wanted to do something.

NO!!!

He NEEDED to do something.