Chapter 4

Nct Dream

Jeno and Jisung were alone in the dorm. Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle had gone out. Mark and Haechan were busy with NCT 127. They were doing their own things. Jeno was on the phone and Jisung was watching TV.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Jisung switched off the TV and ran to check the door. Just as soon as he opened the door, men dressed in black overalls with masks barged inside the house and pointed a gun towards Jisung.

"Be quite"

Jeno heard the commotion and came to check what was happening. Men grabbed him from both sides. Jeno looked at Jisung. Jisung looked so terrified.

Mustering up whatever courage he had, Jeno asked, "Who are you? What do you want from us?" A man came forward. He was well built. Even though Jeno is one of the largest members in NCT be looked tiny in front of the other man. The guy took off his mask and stared at him. He grabbed Jeno by his jaw and pulled him towards himself. Jisung had tears in his eyes and was terrified.

"Hmmmm..., You are quite pretty you know. Wouldn't mind having you by myself."

Jeno started struggling in their grip. He kicked the man in the crotch. Just as soon as he recovered, he signalled his men. His men started beating Jisung. He was punched in his stomach and was kicked. Jeno started begging the man to let their maknae go.

"Please spare him. Please stop your men. I-I'll do whatever you want but please stop them."

The man smirked and said, "If you want me to spare his life, kneel down and beg for his life, bitch."

Jeno immediately kneeled down. His reputation was not his priority. It was his Jisung who was his first and foremost priority.

"Please I beg you sir. P-Please leave him. I will do whatever you want. I am s-sorry. Please...P-Please sir."

The man hummed and then signalled his men to stop. Jisung was trembling and crying. The man looked at Jeno. Jeno also had tears in his eyes.

The man started caressing Jeno's cheeks. "Hush baby, if you don't want him to die, be a good boy and follow my men to the car."

Jeno and Jisung were then taken to the van parked outside. Jisung snuggled into Jeno's side as soon as they got inside. Then they both felt pricks in their neck and soon enough both of them lost consciousness.