Chapter 8

"Let the 'fun' begin"

3rd person pov

All the idols flinched hard at the slam of the door. Hyunjin froze completely as he saw that the person leading the group was Nathan (The one who almost assaulted Hyunjin in Chapter 3). Felix immediately curled around Hyunjin. His bright smile was swept off his face by Nathan's arrival. This didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.
"Hello everyone...my name is Nathan but you are to call me 'Sir'"
He smirked at Hyunjin and Felix. Everyone noticed the way he was looking at the Hyunlix duo.

Dongwook also entered the basement.

Nathan moved towards Jongin.
Chanyeol put a protective hand around Jongin's shoulder.
"Looks like you caused my men too much trouble. My men roughed you up quite a bit, ain't it?"
Jongin ignored Nathan and looked at the side.

"Now now, you need to learn to respect others."
Jongin snapped at that, "I give respect to only those who don't barge into my home to kidnap me and my friend."

“Ahhh what a shame", Nathan sighed shaking his head, “and here I thought we could do this civilly… oh well.” He pulled out a black handgun and levelled it at Jongin’s forehead. The idols all gasped and Jongin went pale. The other men also pulled out an assortment of firearms and leveled them at the idols. The idols held onto each other.

Chanyeol pulled Jongin behind him and swallowed. Chanyeol thought carefully before addressing the man who was clearly the leader,

“What do you want?”

The man grinned, now this was the response he wanted.
“Well I want a lot of things but right now I want you all to shut up and not move.”

Nathan then moved towards Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't help but shrink into himself.

"Well look at who we have here...the Golden Maknae of BTS"

He went on to trace Jungkook's tattoos.
"Hyung!", Jungkook practically jerked away from Nathan and moved closer to Taehyung.

This resulted in a loud slap across Jungkook's face. His face snapped to the side. The shoutings of Taehyung and the gasps of the others were drowned by the ringing inside his skull.

"Already disobeying the rules...tsk tsk....didn't I tell you to shut up and not move"

Jungkook was again grabbed by his jaw.

"Do you understand?"

Jungkook slightly nodded his head.

"Words boy, words"

"Yes Sir"
Nathan hummed satisfied. Then he let go of Jungkook.

Dongwook who was watching the whole ordeal smirked. Then his attention went to Scoups. He saw how the two- Mingyu and Dino were clinging to him. Even the TXT boy is also clinging to him. They had meant to kidnap Yeonjun too but the impatience of 'Eunhyuk' led to him being shot.

He had been attracted to Scoups in a way. Scoups was just his type. He liked to make such strong men with pretty visuals, vulnerable under him. He liked to break such individuals. He moved towards the huddle like a hunter moving to catch his prey.

Just as soon as Mingyu saw Dongwook's gaze on their group, he immediately alerted Scoups. Just as soon as Dongwook reached their pile, he started staring at them. Scoups maintained eye contact with Dongwook. From the side of the eye, he saw Nathan getting interested in their interaction. Nathan was gazing at their pile too. Scoups couldn't hold it. He needed answers.

“Why are we here?” The statement was blunt and direct and a complete surprise to Dongwook. A surprise, though unexpected was completely welcome, Dongwook preferred to keep things interesting.

“Why indeed.” Dongwook practically preened.

Taehyung was the next to speak.

“Don’t play games, why are we here?! What do you hope to accomplish through this? You can’t possibly hope to get away with it.”

Nathan who was nearby was impressed by Taehyung's bravery.
But bravery doesn't have a place here. It is to be crushed.