Chapter 27

The NCT 127 members were in the Dream's dorm. They were consoling the younger ones and taking care of them.

Taeyong had decided that the younger ones needed them so they all had shifted in the Dream's dorm.

"I am going for grocery shopping!!", yelled Jaehyun.
"Don't go alone!! I am also coming with you", replied Yuta.
"ME TOO!!!!"
Came Johnny's reply.

"Hyung, why are you going out? The case is still open", asked Mark as he fiddled with his shirt.

"But Mark, we don't have anything to eat. We need to go buy some ingredients", retorted Jaehyun.

He continued, "And nevertheless Yuta hyung and Johnny hyung are also coming with me!!"

Mark just hummed. It was true...
They genuinely needed to go for shopping since the fridge and snacks cabinet were completely empty. No one had dared to go out at all.

Taeyong came out of the kitchen.
"Be safe!! And put the police and my number on the speed dial. Don't mess around and return as soon as possible."

The trio nodded. They knew the severity of the situation.

They all went to the nearest mall. It was getting dark outside a bit and there were less people on the street.

The trio went to the grocery shop and bought all kinds of necessities. After they paid the bills, they moved to the parking lot where their car was parked.

Johnny was alert and was looking around at all times. Then one peculiar thing came to his notice.

The cctv...

It was smashed and broken...

Johnny broke out in cold sweat. Even though it seemed like a normal and common problem, he couldn't help but feel extra paranoid.
He was walking slightly behind Yuta and Jaehyun. He tugged at Yuta's shirt from the back.

Yuta ran his fingers through his hair and turned around to look at Johnny.

"What?"
Johnny pointed at the cctv. "The cctv..."
Yuta looked at it.
"Let's move quickly!! I don't know but I feel highly paranoid", resumed Johnny.

Yuta nodded as he took Jaehyun's hand and started running towards their car. Johnny followed after them.

Just as soon as they found their car, a group of men dressed in black came out and surrounded them out of nowhere.
They halted in their steps as they looked around for a route to escape.
A man stepped forward.

"Well well... We got such beautiful and handsome men here. Why don't you all come with us without making any fuss? Or... Do you want us to put a bullet in someone's head today?"
The man snickered.

Yuta growled. "Who the fuck are you?!"
The guy laughed and then spoke in a low voice.

"Nathan!!"

Jaehyun went completely still.

Nathan?! Isn't this the guy who kidnapped Jeno and Jisung? The one who makes them shiver and scream even when they sleep?!
Jaehyun thought.

Johnny came forward pushing the other two behind him.

"What do you want? Don't hurt anyone... Just tell us."

"Ohhh so you are Johnny Suh? I suppose so... I have heard that your family is really rich..."
Nathan spoke as he checked Johnny out and then grimaced.

"Yes!! I come from a rich family. You can take me with you but leave them", replied Johnny.

Yuta glared at Johnny.
"Are you crazy?! I am not leaving you alone with these dickheads!!"
Yuta growled.

Nathan's attention went to Yuta.
"Awww... Lil tiger cub is all growly today. But I will make sure that your growl reduces to a purr in a short time"

Yuta glared at Nathan. He was going to retort again but he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked at Jaehyun. Jaehyun shook his head. He knew that it was not safe to provoke the kidnappers.

"You are coming with us!! All. of. you!!"
Before anyone could say anything, they heard a small thud along with a whimper.
Everyone looked at the source to only find a young woman in her 20s trembling in fear. A bag laid there beside her feet as she stood there with her eyes wide open.

Just as soon as she registered that she was the center of attention, she flinched hard and began to run.

Nathan signalled a man to catch her. They surely didn't want any witness.

Yuta, Jaehyun and Johnny also started running as soon as they saw the men were getting distracted. A full blown chase took place in the parking lot.

Eventually the men took over the boys and dragged them back to Nathan. The boys saw the girl in front of Nathan.

Nathan had a stone cold face. He looked at the trio.
"Well well, you disappointed me a lot. And now I think, it is time for the punishment", said Nathan.

Yuta didn't give up on struggling in their hold. Even though the trio were the strongest ones in NCT, they were nothing in front of those men.

Then they heard a click.

A gun...

In Nathan's hold...

Pointed at the girl...

Johnny screamed for him to stop. It was shocking that no one had heard the commotion till that time. Not a single person had come to check.

The girl whimpered as she started begging for him to spare her life.

Nathan laughed.
"I am not going to spare you, you slut. These three are the reason for which you are going to die. You came at the wrong place at the wrong time."

Then he looked around. The boys started begging for him to spare the girl. They didn't want anyone else to suffer the consequences of their actions.

"I think death wouldn't be too torturous. How about I reward my men? Do whatever you want to do with this girl!!"
Nathan laughed like a maniac as his underlings dragged the girl and forced her to undress.

Every single ounce of fight left the boys as they began begging for the girl's dignity and life. But every pleading fell on deaf ears.

Yuta couldn't hold himself anymore as he pushed the men with all of his force. He ran towards the group of men who were taking advantage of the girl. But before he could reach, he was pulled back by his hair into a hard chest. His scalp was burning as the grip tightened. Tears sprang into his eyes.

He felt a tongue licking his earlobe. He shuddered violently.

"Watch little cub... Watch... Watch the consequences of your actions... I told you, I will reduce you into nothing. Wanna know something? I have a pet kitten who is also reduced into nothing but a sex slave"
Nathan laughed out loud.

Yuta couldn't do anything as he was forced to watch the bastards raping the girl, ripping her of her dignity, innocence and life.

The trio cried and begged the men to stop.

The cries and screams of the girl, laughs of the men, the begging and sobbing of the boys filled the area.

After what seemed like ages, the torture stopped. The boys were dead silent as they closed their eyes. The scene in front of them was too gruesome. Then a gunshot was heard.

Jaehyun peeked a bit to see red.

Blood...

A tear fell down from the corner of his eyes.

Then the idols felt pricks in their necks as they went out cold.