Chapter 3

Stray Kids

Hyunjin and Felix were returning from their photoshoot for W. Korea. It was almost 8 pm. Felix was picking on a thread from Hyunjin's white shirt. They were both talking about their day. Felix was asking Hyunjin whether he would help him with the baking he was planning to do the next day. Before Hyunjin could say something, the car came to a abrupt stop. Hyunjin looked at what was the reason for such an abrupt stop. There was a black car in the middle of the road. The manager honked many times but got no response. The Manager told them to stay in the car and stepped outside. When he reached the car, he knocked on the window. When he got no response, he turned around to look at Hyunjin and Felix, who were still sitting in the car. Almost instantly he got hit in the head and fell.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Felix were in the car. Felix was clinging to Hyunjin. They were watching their manager hyung go to the other car. They so how there was no response to the manager's knocking. They were starting to freak out. Hyunjin wanted to go outside to check too but Felix wouldn't let him go.

And then they saw how the door opened just as their hyung turned around and how their hyung was hit. It all happened just so quickly that they took some time to register what happened. It was Hyunjin who came out of the daze first. He immediately dialled 911 but before he could hit the call button, his phone was snatched out of his hands. He was just so freaked out that he didn't notice that the doors of the car were opened. He felt hands grabbing him and soon enough he was dragged out. They were all so strong. He was no match for them. Felix was also dragged out.

They were in the middle of nowhere. There was not a single passer-by in that area. Felix was trembling hard. He just wanted to be in Hyunjin's arms. The way the men were snickering at him made him feel creeped out. A man stepped out of the group and removed his mask. He started moving towards Felix with a smirk. He stood before Felix. Felix looked so tiny in front of him.

"Well isn't this one a cute one?", he started caressing his cheeks "I would love to have him in my bed", he proceeded to caress his lips. The men started snickering. Felix was feeling disgusted by the creep's touch. "My name is Nathan, by the way."

Hyunjin was watching the whole ordeal. He saw how Nathan was making Felix uncomfortable. He couldn't bear to see his sunshine being insulted by those creeps.

Hyunjin called out the man, "Bitch, if you want to talk come and talk to me.

Nathan turned around and stared at him. His face was filled with fury at first but then he started laughing. He went to Hyunjin. He invaded his personal space. He was standing so close that he could feel his breath on his cheeks. Nathan hooked two fingers under Hyunjin's chin and forced him to look up. Even though he was petrified, Hyunjin maintained the eye contact.

"Are you jealous that I am not giving you any attention Hyunnie?" Hyunjin felt disgusted by the way he was calling him. Only his members were allowed to call him with that nickname. Nathan flashed a pervy smile.

"Don't worry, I will give all of my attention to you my dear, since you are so beautiful and sexy. You know I wouldn't mind having you in my bed"

Hyunjin was so disgusted by his every word that he spat on the other's face. Nathan's smile was swept off. His face was void of any expression.

Hyunjin was caught off-guard when Nathan wound his hands around his waist and pulled him so close that their face was mere centimetres apart. Nathan snaked a hand to his neck and started choking him.

Hyunjin's face was starting to become red. Felix started begging him to stop hurting Hyunjin. Hyunjin started to feel light-headed and he felt like he was under water. His struggles were ceasing. At that moment, Nathan let go of him. Hyunjin fell hard on the ground. He took in all the oxygen he could get. He was coughing hard. He was limp on the ground. Nathan grabbed his hair, forcing him to stand up.

Hyunjin was frightened out of his wits. Nathan then grabbed his jaw in a tight grip and the hand that was grabbing his hair moved to his waist. He was again pulled towards Nathan's body but instead of choking him again, he started to kiss him. Hyunjin was frozen in his place. He was terrified. He started to struggle against him but Nathan's grip was deadly. Hyunjin was repeatedly hitting his chest to let go of him. Hyunjin was trembling so badly. Tears welled up in his eyes.

Felix was watching all of it. He started struggling and squirming in their grips. He wouldn't let a monster taint his best friend, his Hyunnie. He started yelling at Nathan. He also cursed him in all the languages he knew.

Finally, a man came forward and told Nathan that they need to hurry up.

"You can play with him when we reach our destination"

Hyunjin and Felix were sedated by using a cloth. Felix saw Nathan picking up Hyunjin before he also fell into the the state of unconsciousness.