Chapter 2

BTS

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were in the mall. It was around 5 pm. As they had finished their shopping, they headed towards the café in the mall. They had ordered drinks. As they were chatting, Jimin excused himself and went to the washroom. JK and Tae were bickering and were joking around. Then Tae asked Jungkook, "Why is Jimin taking so long?" Taehyung started looking worried. Jungkook also found himself worrying for his hyung. So they decided to check the washroom.

When they entered the washroom, they were shocked. They froze in thrir placed. They saw some men surrounding Jimin with their gun pointed at him. Jimin seemed unconscious. There was a trickle of blood flowing from the cut on his temple. The men looked at the both of them. They were all wearing masks but it was clear they were smirking. A man came forward and said, "Well, look who we have here...the two maknaes of BTS." The men snickered. Then the man pointed the barrel of his gun on Jimin and said, "If you value your friend's life, then follow our orders." Taehyung and Jungkook were terrified, especially because of the gun pointed towards Jimin. They nodded their heads and let the men move them towards the van through the back door. After they arrived at the van their valuables were all thrown away including their phones.

Jimin was thrown inside a stall in the washroom and was locked in it, since they needed only the two maknaes

Jungkook was clinging to his hyung. He was terrified. They were also scared about Jimin. Taehyung glared at the masked man sitting beside him. The man looked at them and snickered.

"What happened TaeTae? Are you feeling angry?"
Taehyung felt disgusted. Only his hyungs, only his Kook and his family were allowed to call that. His grimace did not go unnoticed.
The man grabbed his jaw.
"Behave, you bitch or our Kookie will have to pay the price"

The man pointedly flashed a pervy smile towards Jungkook. Taehyung was beyond furious. How could that man look at his dongsaeng with those disgusting eyes and thoughts. The man then let him go.

Jungkook was terrified and yet furious. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly as if to mould himself as a human shield.

Another man snickered and started tracing Jungkook's tattoos.
"These tattoos will look super good with some scars, don't you think so, Baby?
Jungkook recoiled from his touch. Taehyung immediately pushed the other guy away from Jungkook. The car was stopped in a place which looked abandoned. Taehyung's side of the door was opened and he was dragged outside.

Several men held Jungkook and Taehyung. The guy who seemed to be the leader of the group cam forward and slapped Taehyung across his face. Taehyung's head snapped to the side. Jungkook yelled at the man to stop, but he didn't stop. He slapped Tae till his cheeks were red.

Taehyung's face was a mess. His lips were swollen. His cheeks were red and slightly swollen. There was a clean tiny cut under his eyes. Jungkook looked for the source of that cut, then his eyes fell on the ring in the leader's hand.

Taehyung was completely limp in their hold. Jungkook was crying looking at his hyung.

"You better behave, you slut. Otherwise you will have to handle much worse pain."

Taehyung's words came out as a slur.
"P-Please leave us. What did we ever do t-to you?"

Then Taehyung and JK felt pricks in their arms and neck. And then they went out cold.