Chapter 15 - Mistake

A/N: The transition may be too fast, but the highlight of this chapter is her debut.

We're one more chapter away from the future. So stay tuned.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes drifted to her when I heard her low groan. She tilts her head, and after a few seconds, she slowly opens her eyes.

Nasaktan ako nang bigla syang umusod palayo kahit may space naman na sa gitna namin dalawa.

"I need to go——"

"Let's talk first. Kakagising mo lang din kaya kumalma ka muna."- malumanay na sabi ko.

She ignored me. She looked at her phone instead, and I heard her curse. Maybe she noticed the time and some missed calls on her phone.

"Addi——"

"Stop."- she gulped and looked away. "Let's just go back inside. I'll just pretend I didn't see it."

She tried to open the door, but I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Claire, ano ba?!"- mataas ang boses na sabi nya. Mukhang natakot sa bigla kong paglapit sa kanya.

Kinabahan ako sa tono ng boses nya, pero hindi ko sya pinayagan lumabas.

"Let me go! I don't want to deal with——"

"For Pete's sake! Calm the f*ck down, Addison!"- I exclaimed, which caught her off guard.

Piglas kasi sya ng piglas e ayaw ko naman na masaktan ko sya dahil kailangan ko syang hawakan sa braso.

"Please, let's talk. Hmm?"- I softly said as I stared at her.

She breathes in and out and looks down for a moment. She seems to be in deep thought, and after a moment of silence, she nodded her head, which made me sigh in relief.

Umayos ako ng upo pero hindi ko binitawan yung isa nyang braso. Gusto ko nga sana na hawakan sya sa kamay pero baka mailang sya kaya huwag nalang.

"First, I want to say sorry. I didn't didn't expect that it would wake up and...."

Gumapang ang init sa pisnge ko pababa sa leeg ko. I can't believe I'll be explaining this type of thing to her.

I cleared my throat and faked a cough. I felt her eyes on me.

"I'm surprised. I don't know what to feel, to be honest."- I heard her speak lowly. "I'm too comfortable sharing a room with you, and yet I wasn't even informed that you have something like that."

Naalala ko naman yung mga panahon na magka share kami sa room kasi bawal sila magsama ni Kuya sa isang room.

"I feel betrayed. I trusted all of you. If I didn't find out tonight, I wouldn't have a single idea that I'm dealing with a half-man. Tell me, are you trans?"- she seriously muttered.

Napanguso ako at bumuntong hininga.

"I'm not... I'm not trans."- hirap kong bigkas dahil hindi ko alam kung matatawa ba ako o ano.

"Then what? All this time I thought you were a woman."

"I am. I just happened to be intersex. It's something I've been hiding for so long; that's why I don't want anyone coming into my life."

"So that explains why you don't want to wear girly stuff?"

Tumango ako at sinuklay yung buhok ko. Magaan ang tingin na binigay ko sa kanya.

"I'm sorry. But please don't be mad at my family."

"I'm not mad. I'm just shocked. Who would have thought that a beautiful woman had something like that in between her legs?"