Chapter 29 - Night of fire

Warning: R18+,strictly not for minors or conservatives. You have been warned.

Rein Addison POV

The cold wind brushing my skin is giving me an empty feeling. I was still on my phone, talking to my best friend. She greeted me and informed me that she'll be soon flying back to the Philippines to spend time here and, of course, to meet my wife personally.

I was staring at my wife while listening on the phone. Claire was now cleaning everything we used on this simple romantic dinner we had earlier, and I couldn't help but smile.

My longtime crush is now my wife. She's mine and...

She confessed her feelings on me. 

That's progress, right? I thought she would never trust me anymore because of what I did to her, but I'm thankful now that she chose to be vocal again about liking and admiring me.

After everything I've been through, I'm happy that she chose to make this marriage work. I really want to spend my life with her and do things with her.

Kinikilig ako sa tuwing sya yung nag fifirst move. Those gestures of hers are always making me feel loved and secure. And her kisses—I so love her kisses; it's awakening something inside of me that I can't explain. She's the only one who can do that to me.

"Rein? Are you listening? Baka nag iimagine ka na naman dyan e mahina ka naman."

My brows furrowed, and I scrunched up my nose.

"Imagine ng ano?"

"Sex position."

"Liz!"- I hissed, which she answered with a laugh. I feel my cheeks heating up because of her vulgar words. "I'm not imagining things."

"Oh, talaga? Sa itsura pa naman ng asawa mo mukhang panggigigilan ka. Kadalasan ng seryoso at tahimik, wild pala talaga."

"That's impossible."

"Bakit naman? Wala pa bang ganap? Paano ako magiging ninang nyan?"

Napangiti nalang ako at napailing. Sa tono ng boses nya ay parang sya pa yung malulugi.

Nasabi ko na imposible dahil kahit niyayakap at hinahalikan ako ng asawa ko ramdam ko pa din yung distansya. Kontrolado nya ang katawan nya pagdating sa akin na hindi ko maintindihan.

She can have me anytime she wants, but she's not doing anything. Sometimes I feel like I'm not desirable enough, and maybe I'm not the same as her past girls; that's why she doesn't want to do me.

Gusto ba nya yung malaki ang pang upo at hinaharap na malulunod sya?

Confident naman ako sa katawan ko pero hindi naman ako totally ganun ka gifted pag usapan boob's. Sakto lang ganon.

Napasapo ako sa mukha ko dahil nag init ang pisnge ko. Bakit ko ba pinoproblema iyon? Nagmumukha na akong sabik kahit hindi naman talaga.

Talaga ba? Tuya ng isip ko kaya napailing ako.

I can still wait for that kind of thing to happen. Hindi naman ako nagmamadali.

"Rein! Ang sabi ko try mong akitin. Baka naman kasi kaya walang ganap kasi pabebe ka?"

"Oh my gosh! I'm not! Alangan naman ako ang mauna e hindi ko——"

"Ayan napapala mo. Masyado ka kasing mabait. E kung nanunuod ka din e di sana may stock knowledge ka."

Napairap ako. Kung makapang asar sya akala mo naman naranasan na nya e single naman sya since birth.

Napaayos ako ng tindig nang mapansin ang paglapit ni Claire. Nakapamulsa ito sa short nya at seryoso ang mga mata na nakatitig sa akin.