Epilogue (Part I)

A/N: Hey, we've come to an end. Thank you for being patient with me and for loving Claire and Addison until the end. There are part one and two of the epilogue. There are too many to say, which is why I decided to split it into two.

PS: The italicized words are flashbacks. This part focuses more on narration about important events from the past.

Rein Addison POV

A princess.. That's how everyone sees me. An only child, born with a golden spoon, and expected to be an obedient heiress.

I grew up prim and proper, always obeying whatever they wanted me to do because I knew it was for my own good.

I knew I was straight and destined to be with a man when I grew up, but things started to go downhill when I first laid eyes on that kid.

My best friend's little sister, the youngest Arden and a very aloof human being, still managed to catch my attention without even trying.

"Is she really your sister?"

Kenz laughs and nods his head. "Ganda no? Medyo masungit nga lang. Wag ka na umasa na makakausap mo sya ng matino."

"Why? Is she sick?"

"No, let's just say that she's not fond of interacting with people. Mas gusto nya mag isa at magpinta lang."

Since then, my interest in her has become more intense. I thought I was just longing for a sister, but noticing the efforts I'm making every day and on every occasion just for her to notice me and talk to me made me realize that it's not just a sisterly act. I want something else from her.

I like her, and I want her all to myself.

Natakot ako. Bukod sa bata pa ako ay baka ma disappoint ko pa ang parents ko lalo na si lolo.

Naisip ko na baka masyado lang akong nadadala ng pagka interest ko sa mysterious aura na meron sya kaya ako nagkakaganito kaya naman nuong magparamdam ng pagkagusto sa akin si Kenz ay hinayaan ko nalang sya ng ligawan ako.

I need a distraction from this growing feeling I have for that Gothic girl. Well, she likes black, which is really the opposite of me, but still, she's cute in her own way.

Nababaliw na yata ako at such a young age. I'm just a teenager crushing on a young girl.

"Kenz, do you have some pictures with your sister?"

"Meron, madami sa bahay. Bakit?"

I smiled at him. "I'm planning to make an album consisting of our pictures, and maybe you can give me some?"

"Sure! Ilan ba? Puro pictures ko ba?"

"Yeah, pero samahan mo din ng pictures ng k-kapatid mo."

He laughed and nodded his head. "Sige, if that will make you happy."

Day by day, I'm hoping that we can still be friends. But as she grows up and as I become a lady, we become more apart from each other.

I was hoping that she would always be there whenever I celebrated my birthday. She did come through when I turned eighteen, but that's also the time when I said yes to my longtime suitor, my best friend, who is her brother.

I thought that was the best decision because I made everyone around me happy. Especially my grandfather; he said that I made the right choice in choosing someone to love for the rest of my life.

My growing feelings for her didn't vanish. It just becomes more untamable when we become closer to each other again.

Akala ko nabaling ko na sa Kuya nya ang feelings ko pero hindi. I'm still crushing on her.