33

now sat at the dimly lit benches with their legs crossed, the young couple shared stories, letting each other in on moments of their lives which either came as a huge embarrassment to them or those that they would always remember fondly.

"-yeah there was a time hyunjin got locked in a car with one of our other cousins when they were both 6." seorin laughed at the memory

"what? how did you guys not even realise they were in there?" jisung stifled his laughter and asked with curiosity

"well, they were in the car with my aunt and uncle. we were all headed to a restaurant and hyunjin was stubborn to sit with our cousin so we let him. but they both fell asleep and our aunt and uncle forgot they were even there. we didn't realise they were locked in there at all until after we ate and came back to see them both crying in the car"

jisung's mouth hung open at the story, "waa that must be traumatising" he sympathised while seorin shrugged
"i think it was pretty funny"

he only chuckles at her elder sibling antics and shook his head,
"what about seonghwa hyung?"

"seonghwa? he wasn't really around much because he left to train to become an idol at a pretty young age in my opinion. but before that, me and him were just.. y'know, there." she sighed and leaned back on the bench, looking up at the sky

her mind wandered off topic for a while as she counted the stars in the sky. she saw only 2, however. 'light pollution' she shook her head and looked back at jisung only to find him already looking at her

but this time she didn't ask him to stop and looked back with the same intensity. she studied his face, and oh lord her heart felt like it was going to rip through her chest cavity and run away.

the thing she loved most about him were his eyes. they were small but she loved them whenever they disappeared when the smile on his face grew, making crescent moons and adding more beauty to his face. thinking of his smiles, his gummy smile was one of her personal favorites. she had no way of describing the way her stomach started churning whenever he laughed- it was something so personal to her, it was almost overwhelming.

her eyes found the mole under his lips. it was one of the first things she noticed about him when she saw him up-close for the first time. she wondered what it would be like to have the privelege to caress the small dot with her hands- or her lips. going with the flow of her thoughts, she saw how his lips were curled up into a small smile as he took in the girl too.

in his eyes, seorin was unmistakeably ravishing. something about her had him finding synonyms of the word 'beauty' but he never came across any that was strong enough to describe what she was.

her eyes were a monolid, mostly and vastly considered an unpleasing trait in korea but jisung disagreed completely. maybe it was because the eyes he gazed into were dark pools which held so much emotion and looked at him ever so lovingly.
her nose was small and a little round, no high nose bridge which would be considered pretty. but to park jisung, it was the most perfect nose he had ever seen- the beauty elevated because of the small mole she had on the left side of it.

but what always made jisung's breath hitch was seorin's pair of lips. they weren't plump like his own and they weren't that small and thin either. they were just right. but what drove him crazy was the cupid's bow. oh god how the slight rise in her lips was crafted to perfection was just unfair to him at that point. how could a person be so perf-

he let out a small laugh, noticing a newly added detail to her face. she was confused and furrowed her eyebrows, 'i thought we were having a moment? am i that ugly?'

but the questions only remained in her mind when his hand reached out to grab her jaw. his thumb reached up to the side of her lips and he slightly rubbed it. he brought his hand back to put the very thumb that was just on the corner of her lips to his mouth.

how was seorin holding up? we all know how, but for details, she was not okay. her mind was all over the place and the little seorins in her mind that shifted all the gears to get her idea box (brain) working all stopped.

as if her heart wasn't already beating more than it should've.

"you had chocolate," he smiled at her and she couldn't comprehend anything

'holy shit that was so fucking weird- not in a bad way!! oh hell no- oh my god that was so hot I'm going to kill myself i swear this boy is crazy! why does he do these things to me? does he know he does these things to me? he's so fine I'm going to pass out-'

her thoughts cut short by the voice of an angel calling out her name and the placement of the large hands on her jaw once again.

"seorin," he called out
"jisung?" she gulped, nerves going haywire

he smiled at her, "i think im genuinely in love with you, park seorin. i love you."

🪐
HERE'S THIS CHAPTER WITH ALMOST 1K WORDS TO MAKE UP FOR THE PREV SHORT CHAPTERS

I LOVE YOUR GUYS' WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT SO MUCH THANK YOU <33 YOU GUYS ARE SO UNDERSTANDING WEIRDOS BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS I GUESS ⁉️🤍‼️

alsooooo what do we think omg

i was going to make them kiss but no❤️ not yet ❤️
i want their first kiss to be special yk?

anything you guys wanna see? just lmkkk

also please excuse me if i have any typos in this chapter or my prev ones, i haven't been editing and reading them 😭 im a little busy with preparing for college, it starts monday AAAA IM NOT READY 😭😭