91

jisung found himself playing games with hyunjin the night of the arrival. the kids all slept in the car but the father was exhausted from the long drive. nobody saw him the moment they arrived as he headed straight to bed.

seorin's mother was called at her job only a few minutes after they had arrived, where she was still at. out of boredom, hyunjin offered the boy to play games with him to which jisung happily agreed.

seorin went to her room to unpack and take a hot everything shower to fully relax herself. she took longer than she wanted to but she still anticipated her shower to drag on to be an hour and a half long.

by the time she was out, jisung was on her bed, scrolling through his phone. he looked up when he heard the door of the bathroom opening and passed the girl a smile.

"weren't you playing games with hyunjin? he doesn't get off the console until he's played for three hours," she asked, walking towards her vanity to brush her wet hair

"i was but he got a call from someone and went to his room to take it. i like your trousers." he chuckled, noticing the little cacti on them. then he saw what top she was wearing, "i wonder where you got that shirt from?"

she laughed when she realised it was his and played along, "oh it's from this designer brand, you wouldn't know. it's called jisung's closet"

he just shook his head at her, "when did you even get it?"
"i came over to your dorms a few weeks ago because hyemin wanted me to give something to jaemin. i went to your room to see if you were there but you weren't so i just took a souvenir" she shrugged and got up, jumping on her bed- or rather on top of jisung

he let out a grunt at her sudden move but he didn't push her away, instead he held her when she tried to get away
"dude- let go!!"
"don't dude me, dude"
"dude.."
"dude?"
"i love you, dude"
"i know, du- stop!"

seorin started to tickle his sides when she didn't get the response she wanted but his giggles and laughter encouraged her to keep going with the tickle attack

"rin!" he whined and held her hands in place, "don't do that please."
"no promises," she said and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

she lied down next to him and sighed, turning to look at him but his gaze was already on her face, his own face had a big gummy smile.
"what?"
"nothing, you're just cute"

she noticed the scene behind him through her window. it was snowing.
at the lack of response, he turned around to see what had gotten her attention other than him.

"it's the first snow in jeju," she said, "wanna go make snowmen?"
"is that even a question?"

rooftop fighters

jeno
IM SO BORED

jaemin
cant relate
i got my cats today
I'm officially a cat dad

soobin
showww

jaemin