89

the car ride was messy and long. 6 hours- to be exact.
thank god their car was a spacious 7-seater or else jisung would have no leg room, especially with his long legs.

"dad, is seonghwa coming home for Christmas?" seorin asked, leaning forward and putting her hand on the driver's seat's headrest.

he shook his head, "sorry, rin. he's got that award show.. what's the name?"
"gayo daejeon?"
"yeah. its right on Christmas day. he said he'll try to come home as soon as it's over, though."

"it's not like we're not used to it," hyunjin grumbled from the far back seats, making seorin look back to see him sprawled out with an eye mask on, ready to sleep his way through the long journey.

she couldn't help but agree. though, it didn't mean she didn't wish things were different. she felt jisung's cold hand slither into her warm ones, looking up at him to see a re-assuring smile.

"he'll be there the next day, better late than never, right?" he inquired
"yeah," she said through an unsure smile, gaze on her younger brother who had no clue his sister looked at him with apologetic eyes. "i just wish i could see everyone more often."

"we're all busy, seorin. but i guess that's what makes us all gathering at one place at a time more special," her dad said, trying to dismiss the topic now, "do you guys wanna stop to get snacks? i need to make a quick stop at the gas station anyway."

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

rooftop fighters

meihui

WATCH OUT WORLDTHE DONG SISTERS HAVERE-UNITEDWE SNORTED MAYONNAISETODAY

WATCH OUT WORLD
THE DONG SISTERS HAVE
RE-UNITED
WE SNORTED MAYONNAISE
TODAY

chenle
was it good

meihui
too thick
also mom hit us all
w a slipper afterwards so
not a goof experience overall

yasuko
my mom made me and
yasuhiro hug eachother

haechan
mmm what did you do to
him before

yasuko
wdym 😄

haechan
i mean did you dislocate
any of his joints? or?

yasuko
i just..
kinda..
ITS NOT MY FAULT
HE TOOK MY PHONE
CHARGER
I HIT HIM LIGHTLY ISTG
THAT FRAGILE LITTLE
TWINK FLEW INTO THE WALL

haechan
....
im. scared.

yasuko
i'd never do that to you dw

haechan
really?🥺🥺

yasuko
no
LMAOOO
jk
I'd do worse to you
iykwim