52

and finally, it was the day of the festival.

seorin couldn't get any sleep the night before. maybe it was because she was excited to finally see her boyfriend dance- or maybe it was because her room-mate was a loud snore-er.

but when she saw the bags under her eyes that morning, she wanted to turn back time just so she could get rid of them. thank god for makeup, though.

all of her older friends had to leave the dorm early to get things done. hyemin was called for a briefing with all the photographers who were going to be documenting the entire day, yasuko was called for last-minute stage design alternations and ofcourse, heejin was called for rehearsals and fit checkings.

for a festival at a university, the management was not playing. it felt like an elite awards show with only the most famous people in the world.

she decided to get things done around the dormitory before waking meihui up and actually getting ready for the day.

but there wasn't a lot to do aside from the few dishes in the sink. as chaotic as the girls could get when they were together, they still preferred to keep their surroundings clean. seorin didn't really like the process of it, and she felt really lazy when it came to start cleaning, but for her the results mattered more.

but since there was nothing to clean, she plopped herself down on the couch to watch some TV.

as anyone would on a Saturday morning while watching tv, she started to doze off. that wasn't until her phone vibrated on top of her stomach.

rooftop fighters

jeno
good luck for today
guys

renjun
thanks jeno
who the fuck stepped
on the flowers i made for
mark's stage??

haechan
it isn't only mark's stage
💔

heejin
yeah we're performing too
also, thank you jeno
would you mind picking
the girls up from our dorm
too when its time?

jeno
sure, no problem
what time are the
performances starting?

chenle
at around noon

jeno
okay I'll be there with
them

renjun
WHO STEPPED
ON MY FLOWERS

mark
..... i made a mistake

yasuko
we worked so hard on
them :(

mark
im sorry I'll help
you make more

haechan
you can't you need to come
and rehearse with us

renjun
just go we'll
do something about
these flowers

seorin
top o the morning!

chenle
g'day lad!

seorin
good luck today guys
how's jisung dealing with
everything rn?

chenle
thanks rinn
he's in full panic mode

jeno
he'll be fine when he
gets on stage