81

"stop moving," seorin huffed, looking jisung in the eye with a tired look which he returned with a sheepish smile

"I'm sorry," he began to say while seorin got back to work, "it just feels really weird"
"you've never done this before?"
"i have but like not to this extent, you know?"

she leaned back again to look at her masterpiece, smiling in satisfaction at her boyfriend's now fully green face.

"like I've never put on body paint and stuff for Halloween, just costumes here and there" jisung continued, looking at his reflection in the mirror, "this is so interesting"

seorin got up from his lap, putting the brush in her hand away. she stretched and cracked her back after working on jisung's face in a bad posture. the boy kept observing his face, too engrossed by the color on it to notice his girlfriend leaving the restroom then returning with more green things.

"do you know how to put on a wig?" she asked, startling him a little as he jumped. he took the dark green wig from her hands and nodded, "you go get ready, I've got this. thanks for the help, rin"
"ofcourse, beast boy," she winked and went to get her own white body paint

beast boy and raven.

seorin had shared the idea of dressing up as the teen titans to subin, suggesting her and jeno to dress up as robin and starfire; to which the elder happily agreed.

seorin was just about to get ready when meihui's now fully purple face popped up infront of her, "hi"
"what the fuck"

she was tinky winky, the purple teletubby. meaning the rest of her dorm-mates were also teletubbies.

"i did my research on tinky winky. apparently he's a male." meihui said and walked away, leaving seorin confused but not surprised to say the least.

rooftop fighters

heejin
our costumes are
way too hot
i don't like this

hyemin
dude its litr
almost November

jaemin
ITS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
HAHAHA

renjun
oh lord pls no

haechan
should we suck in
helium to make our
voice sound high
pitched

yasuko
what are you dressed up as

jaemin
me renjun and haechan
are alvin and the chipmunks

haechan
its donghyuck and the
chipmunks, mind you.

seohyun
IS RENJUN THE ONE
WITH THE GLASSES

renjun
🤓
omg what abt you

seohyun
me and savannah are
marceline and princess
bubblegum

seorin
hot

meihui
🙄🙄🙄

jisung 🙀
are you still salty
that she didn't match
with you

meihui
🐀🐀🐀

yasuko
there's only 4 teletubbies

meihui
SHE COULD'VE BEEN
THE SUN