72

they laid in eachother's arms there on her bed. the world was still and quiet. as if everything and anything was too afraid to make a slight disturbance in the moment by the tiniest peep.

she originally planned to watch a show with him, one that had a deep connection with her throughout her life. but when she opened the door for him and saw the look in his eyes, she changed her mind and opted to get cozy in his presence without any other thing getting in their way.

seorin's cheek was pressed against his chest, arms wrapped around his neck. ofcourse it produced a pull in her muscle, but she felt too at home in the moment to care.

jisung held on to her as if she would disappear into thin air if he didn't. every once in a while, he placed a kiss on her head and brought her closer as they talked about sweet nothings.

the weather was getting colder, no doubt. but in that particular period of time, the sun gave its all to provide warmth to the two lovers, not that the warmth in they felt in each other's arms wasn't enough.

it was almost like nature took a break from its routine, just to watch the two lovers be in love.

"you know," he said after seorin had finished talking about her recent phone call with her older brother, "speaking of family, i had a dream."
"really? what was it about?" she asked, propping her head up and resting her chin on his chest instead so she could look up into his eyes that gazed back in hers.

"we got married," he smiled, "and we had a really beautiful daughter."

she smiled back at him, "what did we name her?"
"we named her after my late mother, soyoung"
"then she must've been beautiful for us to choose a name of such significance for her"

seorin had never seen his mother in pictures. but she heard of her from the very boy that held her. she knew she was the most beautiful woman ever, and she had a longing feeling inside of her to meet the woman. she knew it was impossible, but she couldn't help but want to visit atleast once.

he nodded, "in my dream, soyoung had your face, you know? really beautiful"
"thank god, imagine if she looked like you," the girl joked with the familiar glint of mischief in her eye

"you're gonna regret saying that, seorin. may i remind you that your friends aren't here. it's just us. on a bed. cuddled up. who knows what might happen if i don't control myself," he teased back, in a different way though. one he knew would mess with the gears in her brain and make her forfeit.

"shut up, you said not yet," she grumbled with a hue of pink on her face as she nudged his shoulder. indeed, his plan had worked.

"technically, that yet was said in the past so that yet has passed. it doesn't apply to now," he grabbed her chin and leaned down to fluster her more

"jisung-"

"im kidding," he said, lightly kissing her before going back to a distance from her face, though he still felt her warm breaths fanning his face
"only if and when you want to and are ready."
"what if I'm never ready?"
"then I'd wait forever."

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

he was breathless when he entered the library, frantically darting his eyes around for the girl that asked him to accompany her.

yasuko would never call donghyuck to just hang out. it had to be an emergency. she hates his guts-

"oh, you made it faster than i thought!" she said, surprised by the boy in glasses who looked out of it

"are you okay? need help with anything?" he asked her as soon as he realised it was her
she was confused, "uh yeah? why?"

"i mean, i figured you'd only call me if you, you know, needed help or anything" he cluelessly followed her as she walked to the smaller upper portion of the library to sit.

not many people went to sit up there, not wanting to bother with the stairs. which was right up yasuko's alley.

"no, dipshit. i called you here because i wanted company, i kinda wanted to hang out," she shrugged nonchalantly and sat down at a table, bringing out her art supplies as he stared at her dumbfounded, yet amazed

she raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, "well, aren't you sitting down, hyuck?"

hyuck

"i am," he immediately replied and sat down next to her, "so? what's up?"
"i was bored. wanted to draw something but didn't feel like being alone so, i asked you."
"why didn't you ask any of our other friends?"

she opened her mouth to answer but her breath got stuck in her throat. she didn't really have a reason why she called him specifically.

she chose to shrug and began to occupy herself with the materials infront of her, dismissing his question.

but he saw the faint blush on her face as she tried to keep her cool, causing him to grin at her cuteness.

yasuckmad posted

837 likes, 27 commentstagged: haechanahceah

tagged: haechanahceah

yasuckmad: never thought I'd make such a hideous thing.

comments

haechanahceah: YOU COLORED IT WHEN YOU GOT HOOOMMMEEEE????
>yasuckmad: yeah, you look like you need color in your basic b&w life bitch

seorin.flying: 🎊🎊🎊IM CRYING

seohyxnn: @heyhyemin GIRL GET ON HERE LOOK LOOK LOOOOKKKK
>heyhyemin: ASBWJVSJSGDJDUJSHSISJSJDHSJHDNDHEJEHEHHSHDJRHE

the__and.y: hell. chaos. discord. evil.
>haechanahceah: h8er

🪐
mmmmm double update⁉️ who is she

also guysss if yk the original artist of the haechan fan art pllsssss lmk so i can credit them
i saw it on Pinterest and went ohgodthatsperfectformybook
😭😭😭

full creds to whoever that amazing person is for that gorgeous piece of art ❤️

i missed writing about jirin tho, my babies 🥺
FUTURE DAUGHTER NAME FORESHADOWING 😱😱😱
i

chose the name soyoung bcs it means eternal beauty and i was like yes.