65

"this is so cool," seorin jumped around the space right after entering it. it made jisung chuckle at how excited she was just entering a practice room.

"this is where they allow us to practice and stuff," he explained as he began to stretch, "our classes aren't this small, ofcourse, but this room is pretty spacious too. there's actually different sizes for every practice room too. this is the smallest"

"this is the smallest?! it's as big as our dorm! if you ask me that's pretty big for a practice room- and it only gets bigger?! i knew our university is rich but damn we're rich rich" she looked around the spacious room, fascinated at the 2 walls covered with mirrors, one wall just a big window and the last one having audio and video equipment as well as a couch against it and ofcourse, the door.

"i think you sometimes forget you're rich too, seorin"
"i mean, yeah but like damn the university is rich, you know?"

he just shook his head, smiling at her and let her look around the mostly empty space, looking amazed at everything.

" you know," she began, "i visited seonghwa's practice room at his company once. it was before their debut and after it was confirmed he was gonna become an idol."
"really? is it any different from ours?"

she shrugged her shoulders, "I didn't pay much attention to it. i wasn't excited at all. i think it was because i knew i was gonna have to let my big brother go do the great big things he wanted to do but i also knew that meant not being able to be his little sister all the time again, does that make sense?"

jisung couldn't quite understand what she meant by anything, getting a slight idea of it, but he couldn't relate to it. his sister hadn't left his side, ever.

"then in that anger, i went and left my little brother all alone too. i knew what the pain felt like but i still made him go through it. it didn't occur to me back then but now he's growing up and i realise it more and more. i could've been a source of support to him but i was way too selfish," she sighed, feeling nothing but guilt and self-pity

"I'll be honest, i can't really relate with you. my sister was always here for me but I can't imagine her leaving so i think about what i would feel. I do understand what it would've felt like, and it's no different from what you actually felt. maybe I would've done something impulsive and irrational, too." he reached out his hand to pat her back comfortingly, "but it's never too late to apologize for things you feel bad about, seorin."

she didn't reply.

and she didn't get the chance to reply too when the door opened and in came jeno, looking shocked at the two of them there with the tension in the room a little dull.

"are you guys okay?" he carefully asked, observing the dejected expression on seorin's face
"we're fine, just.." she tried to explain

"you don't have to explain, its fine." he smiled at her then addressed jisung, "why do you look sad?"
"her mood obviously affects mine, hyung. it's like you don't know what it's like to be around your girlfriend," the younger teased, making the samoyed groan

"what about you and subin?" seorin asked. jeno went stiff at the question but his lips raised in a small smile

"she's.. uh, we're fine, why?"
"well, it is thanks to you falling in love at first sight that we know her. seohyun said you guys have been spending more time together these days, how's that going?"

jeno walked over and took a seat on the floor next to the couple, "it's.. i mean we haven't made a lot of progress yet. she's really busy but she always wants to hang out when she has time. but she almost always never has time, so i try walking her to her classes whenever i can and walking her back but yeah"