50

everyone barely met up with one another with the festival being only 2 days away. most of seorin's friends were busy practicing and finalising their performances, including her boyfriend.

his outfit was a perfect fit and he looked amazing in it too. but now, she had nothing to do. the university cancelled classes until the festival, prioritizing the celebration for whatever reason, meaning that seorin had no classes to attend, too.

"seooo!!" called out meihui from their bedroom
"what?!" she yelled back from the kitchen as an answer
"go buy me pads!"
"okay- give me a few minutes!"

it was normal for seorin and her friends to do little things like this for eachother when they were on their periods. almost all of their cycles were matched up from the time they all spent together, which always fascinated her.

as per the currently menstruating girl's previous request, she was making hot chocolate in kitchen.

when she was done with making the hot drink, she served it to the crying chinese girl in her room

"don't spill it, it's hot." she warned, putting the mug on the bedside table, reaching out to pat meihui's head afterwards

"what would i do without you, seorin?" meihui pouted, eyes pooling with tears again
"I don't know, die probably" the younger just shrugged and grabbed a jacket, "do you need something else from the store?"
"get me something so sour it burns the roof of my mouth"

seorin physically cringed at the request, personally hating sour things and preferring sweet things over them. but she wasn't going to start arguing with her hot-headed best friend while she was on her period. so she complied to the request, putting on her shoes at the door of the apartment before she left.

just as she finished putting on her shoes, her phone vibrated in the pocket of her pants. she pulled it out and smiled at the contact, picking up the call immediately.

"hey hottie" she said with a teasing tone

"dude you felt my abs once-"

"that one time was enough for me
to fold. to be honest, i folded the day
i saw your face like damn dude do me like-"

" OKAY!" jisung interjected, not wanting to hear seorin say something that would make him question his entire existence, "what are you doing?"

"im going to buy mei things for her period right now, what about you?"

"I'll see you at the store then- see you!!"

"wait-"

seorin just stared at her lock screen in confusion after jisung hung up so abruptly. she knew he had practice, but maybe he was taking a break?
the thought of him taking a break made her happy that he was taking time to be a little relaxed in the middle of his practices too.

and indeed, her white-haired lover was standing outside of the store, waiting for her.

"hey grandpa," she tip-toed to mess up his already messed up hair
"earlier it was hottie, now I'm a grandpa?" he was amused at the change in nicknames so quick

she just shrugged, entering the store, "you're a hot grandpa, then"
"you have a thing for old men?!"
"no! i- well, okay, maybe a few of them are good looking but, BUT, not that old. like take... I don't know, choi wooshik for example! he's not that old- he's not old at all! they say life starts at 30- and he's 33. wait, is he? is he 33? jisung do you know if he's 33 or not?"