115

like all stories;
theirs had an end.
but this isn't goodbye.
this is just the beginning.

it was warm. the weather on the rooftop and the feeling in the beating hearts of the two, connected by the serene feeling that overtook them months ago.

seorin didn't want a love like this, to be frank. she always daydreamed of a guy totally opposite of who she had fallen for. in her younger mind, she always imagined a knight in shining armor, who had oozing confidence and dominant tendencies. but jisung wasn't that.

jisung was like a stick, to put it simply. scrawny, awkward, fragile. and at the same time he was gentle, understanding and just.. jisung.
she couldn't put it any other way, jisung was jisung.
somehow it seemed to work for her.

jisung was the guy she never wanted. jisung was the guy she needed but never knew she did.
she had him now, she wasn't going to let go of him.

her parents had raised her to be generous and to give but.. was it wrong that she felt selfish when it came to the thought of letting jisung go?

he looked so at peace as he stared at the stars in the night sky, lying next to her on a blanket in comfortable silence. breaths steady and hands intertwined. one's focus on the stars and the other's on her star.

"jisung.." she whispered his name.

it felt natural whenever she said it. as if it was the only word that made sense to her whenever she spoke it, whenever she saw it or whenever she heard it.

park jisung had taken over her like the plague. she didn't want to recover.

the boy turned to look at the girl who had a small smile on her face. her eyes shinier than the pretty dots littered across the sky. she radiated comfort and love.

he wasn't sure what it was his whole life. he believed it wasn't real at some point in his life, too. especially after witnessing his close friends go through heartbreaks. boy, was he wrong.

the girl next to him was the epitome of love. a living, breathing proof of it's existence and jisung's capability to feel it.

seorin was like a witch. feeling as if she had casted a spell on him and bewitched by her beauty and grace, the boy didn't bother fighting his way out of the spell. he didn't mind it.

"yeah?" he whispered back.

"you're an idiot." she smiled, he scoffed.
"i thought we were about to have a moment," he sulked.

she laughed and moved closer to put her head on his chest, "you're my idiot though"
"gee, thank you. that makes things so much better."
"come on, you know you love it"
"totally"

his tone was laced with sarcasm but the tight grip around her waist explained the irony behind his words.

he placed a soft kiss on her head, "i love you"
she smiled up at him, "i love you"

this isn't the end of their story, though. the journey has only just begun- and I don't mean it like mark when he says iTs JuSt ThE bEgInNiNg Of NcT dReAm. i mean it sincerely.

their story started at the rooftop where they had met eachother for the first time when they had intentions of fighting their friends. along the way they had made new friends. they found love in eachother. their friends found love. all because of that one day at the rooftop. where their friends had gathered all for one reason. to fight.

fin.

🪐
guys 😩🙏
what started at the rooftop, ended at the rooftop.

i had sm fun writing this omgomgomgomg.
thank you so much for reading this random book and supporting it 😭🙏

oh also, there's a sequel LMAO
yea stay tuned for that 💪

oh also, there's a sequel LMAOyea stay tuned for that 💪